Stillen charged service

TGC-Z33

Hi i've recently bought a stillen charged 370 (2009), and for my own peace of mind i'm going to give it a full service. I'm going to change the

engine oil,

vortech sc oil,

main drive belt (looks like it needs it)

blower belt looks fine.

oil filter

add a non existent pollen filter (nissan parts told me they don't fit one from new)

and it need two exhaust gaskets.

Gearbox oil

and diff oil.

I'm struggling to find the part number of the serpentine drive belt, it's worn off. Stillen don't list it in the stillen manual either.

If you can recommend parts and places (UK if possible) to purchase them from, that will be a great help.

What fluid is in the supercharger reservoir?

I know a couple of you have this supercharger so some experienced advice would be appreciated. :blush:

I think Adrian from TORQEN should be able to help you with everything you need. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/

Other traders are available in the professional traders section on here if you have no luck with him or want to try others as well.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

:thumbs:

I'll be ordering the supercharger oil and exhaust gaskets. The fluids from opie oils.

Struggling to find the belt part number. I'll check with the other traders.

If you have no luck with Adrian or the other traders then maybe try a PM to a moderator called Nic (nissanman312) to see if he can get you the belt part number as he owns a 2010 370GT with a Stillen supercharger set up.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/18462-nissanman312/

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Hi i've recently bought a stillen charged 370 (2009), and for my own peace of mind i'm going to give it a full service. I'm going to change the

engine oil,

vortech sc oil,

blower belt looks fine.

oil filter

add a non existent pollen filter (nissan parts told me they don't fit one from new)

Gearbox oil

and diff oil.

I'm struggling to find the part number of the serpentine drive belt, it's worn off. Stillen don't list it in the stillen manual either.

If you can recommend parts and places (UK if possible) to purchase them from, that will be a great help.

I know a couple of you have this supercharger so some experienced advice would be appreciated. :blush:

Evening mate

I'm sure Adrian will be along shortly he doesn't miss a trick ;)

20160221_084812_zpswkj5k8mp.jpg

That's the oil I run in my supercharger

And I run motul 300v 5w 30 in the engine

Hope this helps

Which belt is it your after ? A stillen part or Nissan part ?

engine oil,

vortech sc oil,

blower belt looks fine.

oil filter

Gearbox oil

and diff oil.

Evening mate

I'm sure Adrian will be along shortly he doesn't miss a trick ;)

20160221_084812_zpswkj5k8mp.jpg

That's the oil I run in my supercharger

And I run motul 300v 5w 30 in the engine

Hope this helps

Which belt is it your after ? A stillen part or Nissan part ?

As far as I'm aware it's a stillen part or generic. The main drive belt (auxillary or serpentine belt), I think it replaces the Nissan part because the charger needs it to be much longer.

If I just ordered the standard Nissan 370z one it would be too short.

Any oil filter preferences, fram is stillens recommendation, I've seen a few people use the k&n one. I pretty sure hundreds are compatible, but know idea how gauge one over another :mellow:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Was it a red Scottish SCd 370Z? If so the normal belt for a Stillen kit doesn't fit as the original owner fitted an extra idler to get around a belt slip issue.

The plot thickens ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk