>>>>HARDCORE 350Z's ONLY<<<<

djtimo

How much will I ruin my car's handling with 20 - 30mm spacers running Front 19 x 9.5 ET 20

Rear 19 x 10.5 ET 20, 245 and 275 tyres.

She's gonna be fat soon but still like her to handle well, just a new alignment? or better off forking out on bigger wheels and ditching the spacers (may do this as I do enjoy the work emotion 2P new boys

emt-t7r-2p-2090_4-sr-a-gts-a-3.jpg

• Like 2

Also have started hearing a squishing noise from one of the rear shocks, no sign of leakage but generally is this the sign of impending doom. Always used to run hard setup but have backed it off the last 6months to softest setting on the BC's. May have to get a custom set made or KW v3.

Id bin the bc's even if they werent making a noise ;) can we bash budget coilovers in here? Lol

Spacers or equivalent offset wheel doesnt matter either way. The moving of the centre line of the wheel in relation to the hub will affect the scrub radius which can have a detrimental effwct on handling. Youre always better, if handling is your goal, using adjustable arma to push the whole hub out :)

Edited by fake ben taylor
  • Like 1

That^^^

Also why do you want to use so much spacing? To achieve a flush look you on the zed need an ET of +10-15.

So if you have a wheel with ET +20 and use 30mm spacer the real ET is -10! The wheel/tyre will be poking past the fender! I know the stance/flush guys do this for look I addition to stretching but it's illegal(poke) and has no performance.

Similarly a wheel with ET +20 with 20mm spacer gives a total ET0.

You will need a 5-10mm spacer up front and 5-10mm. If you want slight stagger the 10mm front 5mm rear.

Can't go wrong with KWs.

That^^^

Also why do you want to use so much spacing?

Stardast =/ still going to use the car on track but gonna be a wideboy.

Ooo are you going Star-Dust?!?!?! You hero!

I couldn't commit that much money :( So I've gone a cheaper approach to a Wider body.

• Like 1

I've got parts to help make a hardcore zed if anyone interested ;)

I hope you are not parting this car out mate! It would be such a shame!

Unfortunately everything will be up for grabs this weekend. It's time to move on I think

I've got parts to help make a hardcore zed if anyone interested ;)

I hope you are not parting this car out mate! It would be such a shame!

Unfortunately everything will be up for grabs this weekend. It's time to move on I think

Bigger and better things?

So so. It's more sentimental than anything as it's a no expense spared unfinished project my step dad has owned for last 5/6 years. He's hit a point of breaking it as he can't finish it and it's worth more to be than the zed, so zed will need to go as much as I don't want it to.