[SOLD]Late 2005 Nissan 350z 3.5L V6 - UK GT Spec £6,250

HAMLNJ

Hi Guys,

Admin i hope this thread is Ok?

I am selling my pride and joy below on pistonheads. Really do not want to do it but Company car forces sale.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-v6--------------------2005/5299716?v=b

this forum has been amazing to me and i really have appreciated everyones advice.

I will be back with another one hopefully once I have a bigger drive or a place to store one.

Thanks

Ian

2 points;

DBA rotors, not DNA. ;)

You'd be better off performing the window reset procedure than explaining it in the ad. It's not difficult to do and it means you can remove that fault from the ad entirely. As a potential buyer my first thought is always "if it's so cheap/easy to fix, why hasn't it been fixed?".

Other than that it's a pretty thorough ad. GLWTS :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cheers, all. Gareth...yeah it's really disappointing I just don't have the space to store it. Even the pub down the road won't take 50 a month to have it in a parking bay! Really shame. Love the car to bits

• Like 1

2 points;

DBA rotors, not DNA. ;)

You'd be better off performing the window reset procedure than explaining it in the ad. It's not difficult to do and it means you can remove that fault from the ad entirely. As a potential buyer my first thought is always "if it's so cheap/easy to fix, why hasn't it been fixed?".

Other than that it's a pretty thorough ad. GLWTS :thumbs:

I have tried a few times and never got the timing right. I'll give it ago again then take it off. Well pointed on the rotars !! Whoops

Cheers, all. Gareth...yeah it's really disappointing I just don't have the space to store it. Even the pub down the road won't take 50 a month to have it in a parking bay! Really shame. Love the car to bits

Real shame but you know I've been in the same boat having to get rid of the Zed so I'm sure it's not a decision you made lightly.

GLWTS again. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Hi Ian,

I know this is a bit of an old thread but just wondered if your Car is still available or has now sold? Feel free to PM me if you like,

thanks

James

Hi James, your best bet is to hover your cursor arrow over Ian's username (HAMLNJ). You should see some more info pop up then including the "send message" icon.

If you use that to send him a PM (private message) then it will give him a message on here but also send an identical one to his private email address which he is more likely to check regularly. Good luck. ;)

• 3 weeks later...