Brexit 23rd June..?

coldel

168 members have voted

1. 1. How are you likely to vote in the upcoming EU referendum

• Stay
    • Leave
    • Unsure
    • Not going to vote

Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Union’s (EU) unelected executive arm, has complained that too many EU officials are listening to “national opinion†rather than pushing for an unwanted European super state.

The UK has been a long-standing opponent of the creation of a European super-state. However, on the eve of Britain’s vote on its membership of the EU, Mr. Junker has reaffirmed his intention to undemocratically push for its creation.

“In former times, all those implied in the project were full-time Europeans. Now we have too many part-time Europeans,†he said, according to the Independent.

Adding: “That is a problem because some of our colleagues in the European Council are listening exclusively to their national opinion.

http://www.breitbart...r-closer-union/

All those who argued the EU is democratic, and voted in....how blatant does it have to be before it sinks in?

This was ages ago, back at the beginning of May, and as Dan said, one guy...actually Tusk who is head of the EC responded effectively defending Britain saying that Brussels understood there is a difference between a European Utopia and what is feasibly achievable. The fact that he responded in this way made the whole thing a non event and nobody ever noticed it until now.

In any case, voted In just now, fingers crossed.

Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Union’s (EU) unelected executive arm, has complained that too many EU officials are listening to “national opinion†rather than pushing for an unwanted European super state.

The UK has been a long-standing opponent of the creation of a European super-state. However, on the eve of Britain’s vote on its membership of the EU, Mr. Junker has reaffirmed his intention to undemocratically push for its creation.

“In former times, all those implied in the project were full-time Europeans. Now we have too many part-time Europeans,†he said, according to the Independent.

Adding: “That is a problem because some of our colleagues in the European Council are listening exclusively to their national opinion.

http://www.breitbart...r-closer-union/

All those who argued the EU is democratic, and voted in....how blatant does it have to be before it sinks in?

This was ages ago, back at the beginning of May, and as Dan said, one guy...actually Tusk who is head of the EC responded effectively defending Britain saying that Brussels understood there is a difference between a European Utopia and what is feasibly achievable. The fact that he responded in this way made the whole thing a non event and nobody ever noticed it until now.

In any case, voted In just now, fingers crossed.

That "breitbart" website is full of fabricated and over-egged stories. That's the website that carried a story proclaiming "Deutsche Bank predict MASSIVE growth for UK following Brexit"... in actual fact, Deutsche bank had proclaimed that in the post-Brexit carnage, the UK economy's crash is likely to lag behind the EU economy's crash, thus presenting a potential opportunity for international investment bankers to make some money!

Further, Deutsche bank had gone on record, for months, stating that Brexit would be nothing other than bad for the UK and EU economies.

Ignore whether you believe Deutsche bank or not... a "news" website really ought to report the truth!

Going to wait until Sunderland win the 'count race' in about 20 mins then getting some zzzzz probably get up again around 3 to see where it is at.

Gibraltar unsurprisingly vote Remain 94%

I am having to make do with CNN which is pretty painful. Not much choice on tele! Good news coming out of Wandsworth, hopefully a sign of things to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having to make do with CNN which is pretty painful. Not much choice on tele! Good news coming out of Wandsworth, hopefully a sign of things to come!

I take it you're offshore watching it in Norway?

Haha. My location is right next to my username :thumbs: