New to Z ownership

Hi all,

Just signed up so thought I had better introduce myself, my name is Danny I'm in the Ashford surrey area, now this may shock a few of you, I'm 60 years old and I own a black 2006 350Z coupe GT, I have only had the car a couple of weeks but have to say I'm smitten with it already, although its not as fast as my other car it is a nice smooth ride and handles well so I'm happy with it, I will have to resist the urge to modify this one though otherwise it will fast become a never ending project that empties my bank account faster than even my ex wife could manage lol, mind you I said that about my other car but the urge won that battle, so that's a bit about me and my motor for now, I look forward to getting to know some of you on the forum.

regards

Danny.

:)Thanks for the warm welcome, its good to know there are other members who are as old/older than me, as for my other car its a white 2005 model [on a 54 plate] Subaru wrx sti spec c wr ltd quite a rare car only 1000 made and only 300 app in white and they were for the jdm only, mine has quite few mods on it and is now 355bhp/398ftlb

RBgathering015-1.jpg

not sure weather to sell it or keep it to be honest so for now its staying. :)

Edited by Coffin dodger
  • Like 1