A Nice 350Z!

twiggo

I've been searching around for a little while now and i just cant find a nice 350z to buy! So please, if your thinking of selling your 350z in the next few months let me know now. I'm an honest guy, won't mess you around and want to buy an honest car. I've got cash waiting for the right car basically. I used to own the below car so i'm looking ideally for something similar. Get in touch!

1-10_zps28adda09.jpg

• Like 2

I have been toying with the idea of selling mine, 08 Nismo in pearl white both colour and kit from the factory. Amuse titanium exhaust, decats, endless brakes, up rev mapped at 330-340ish. Low miles 33k iirmc with full dealer history. Reason I haven't put it up for sale is I haven't had time to make a decent advert and am still unsure if I want to sell as price of car would not be necessarily what I would value it at.

Unfortunately I am putting mine up soon. 57(08) gt 313 HR. UK car, Gun metal grey, pretty much immaculate. Selling my rota Mxr's next weekend to a member so it will have rays back on. It has hsd coilovers, ark decats and upgraded touch screen Sony Dvd player. Let me know if it may be of interest.