Replacing Lambda Sensors

Flashback

Hi all,

I was down where I got my exhaust done and they suggested replacing the lambda sensors for new OEM ones as my 350 seems to be drinking more fuel than normal the past few weeks.

Do you think this is a good idea and if so does anyone have experience of which to get? OEMs look like around 750 quid for a full replacement set. So are there any decent others or should it be genuine Nissan all the way?

Edited by Flashback

Hope that's a typo error.............750 quid ??????????, are they diamond encrusted platenum ones, H-Dev, dealer on here has them for sale at £75.00 each

Link here http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25435

Hmm no is not that was what the official Nissan shop had them for. .. a ridiculous 177 and 218 respectively. ... times two got me to roughly 750...

I would first check if you have any codes showing/CELs lambdas should show up if faulty, could equally be be the ECU coolant temp sensor causing it to drink fuel, out of interest just what sort of mileage are you getting?

Well usually I would get anywhere from 350 to 400 miles per tank if I'm being good to super good. Last week or so probably 290 miles, no real change in driving style.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GSF have a 40% discount until tomorrow (21st Feb '16) that includes Bosch lambda sensors "cde40"

Sparkplugs.co.uk sell lambda sensors and have a spring promotion on "SPRING-PROMO-2016"

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘👠thanks very much, but will wait to have a few readings done as suggested before I change them.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hope that's a typo error.............750 quid ??????????, are they diamond encrusted platenum ones, H-Dev, dealer on here has them for sale at £75.00 each

Link here http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25435

Hmm no is not that was what the official Nissan shop had them for. .. a ridiculous 177 and 218 respectively. ... times two got me to roughly 750...

Oem parts always more expensive, 300 quid will get you a good replacement set from h-Dev, well thought of dealer on this forum and you can fit them yourself easily, but if you don't fancy doing it then a garage should be charging an hour at most to do it