anyone in Essex?

RobbiesZed

Never been to Southend in my Z, potholes/speed humps? Are they common near the seafront as that's pretty much the only place I know there? I tend to go to car parks to meet with my mates and the chavs glare at us and shout abuse. And, out of curiosity... if you don't mind me asking, how old are you guys? I'm 21, I feel I might be one of the youngest on here.

:dummy:

Never been to Southend in my Z, potholes/speed humps? Are they common near the seafront as that's pretty much the only place I know there? I tend to go to car parks to meet with my mates and the chavs glare at us and shout abuse. And, out of curiosity... if you don't mind me asking, how old are you guys? I'm 21, I feel I might be one of the youngest on here.

:dummy:

Thats it speed bumps pot holes and lets not forget car cruise injunctions :(

http://www.southend.gov.uk/info/200244/road_safety/603/car_cruise_injuction

Edited by russyb

pot holes and speed humps is what they should rename Southend the amount of speed humps I hit is ridiculous and that's not speeding and to answer you're question I'm ancient "50" in March.

21 I wouldn't want to pay your insurance

Harlow born and bred thick in the head 😊

And work in Romford

When we having pub meet and lunch I fancy a nice prawn cocktail in a pint glass lol

I'm always in harlow too! me and the mrs always book the premier in with the nice old pub next to it!

I'm 23 going on 13 lol.

The seafront isn't actually a bad place when you're right on the front, but it's 20 now I believe and they are quite strict on cruising. There used to be meet-ups where people would turn around in a big car park and just go up and down the seafront. The surrounding area of Southend is a bit of a nightmare though, pretty much everywhere is full of speed bumps and pot holes.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/13625426.Car_cruisers_banned_from_Southend_seafront_by_the_courts/

I work in Brentwood and use my Z as a daily driver, the amount of pot holes and speed bumps is infuriating.

Edited by Ukeraa
  • Like 1

pot holes and speed humps is what they should rename Southend the amount of speed humps I hit is ridiculous and that's not speeding and to answer you're question I'm ancient "50" in March.

21 I wouldn't want to pay your insurance

YAY. Pot holes. My Z is like the story 'Princess and the pea.' She feels every every little stone she runs over. And yeah. I'm not a fan of insurance, but I say it totally worth it at the end of the day.

And this thread is turning out to be a pretty decent success, I didn't know there were so many (and I know there aren't actually that many, but I was only expecting 1 or 2)

My insurance is £660 annually. Fully comp, 23 years old with zero no claims bonus, ld have got it for £500 with a black box, but yeah... not gonna happen in a million years!

I have business travel on my insurance too because sometimes I have to drive to Coventry for work, but that put it up by like £20 a year. I think my postcode, job and the fact that it's kept in a locked garage overnight helps too though.

Harlow born and bred thick in the head ������

And work in Romford

When we having pub meet and lunch I fancy a nice prawn cocktail in a pint glass lol

I'm always in harlow too! me and the mrs always book the premier in with the nice old pub next to it!

yeah it's nice in there, probably one of the best in this area

• 3 weeks later...

My insurance is £660 annually. Fully comp, 23 years old with zero no claims bonus, ld have got it for £500 with a black box, but yeah... not gonna happen in a million years!

I have business travel on my insurance too because sometimes I have to drive to Coventry for work, but that put it up by like £20 a year. I think my postcode, job and the fact that it's kept in a locked garage overnight helps too though.

Whose your insurance with? That's bloody cheap I'm 25 and mines coming up at 1200 with 0 no claims

Elephant. I used Go Compare :).

Helped my neighbour buy a VW Golf at the weekend and his insurance is like 770, I'm only a year older and we have the same job. No idea why mines so much cheaper for a much more powerful car.