J-Lo baby photos :-)

Blue Straggler

Hi all.
I had another thread about no longer being a potential owner, but that one's getting a bit old now.
I know you all like photos; I've been a bit too busy to even get the car washed in the past few weeks let alone do a photo shoot.
Still busy spring cleaning the house so for now just a quick snapshot amongst the bins

I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow!

(J-Lo because she has a famously large rear end, and can still turn heads despite being relatively "senior" ;) )

[quote name='Blue Straggler' timestamp='1455455093' post='1586383']
Photo doesn't seem to have attached.... :shrug::shrug:
[/quote]
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/

Gonna move this to "media/photos" for you to as not really a newbie intro thread anymore. ;)

• Like 2

[quote name='GMballistic' timestamp='1455455314' post='1586385']

Gonna move this to "media/photos" for you to as not really a newbie intro thread anymore. ;)
[/quote]

Thanks, I hadn't been sure where to put this. Anyway my spring cleaning unearthed a polariser for my camera so hopefully I can get some reflection-free pics tomorrow.
Yes, J-Lo is in good nick, just a bit of rust-bubbling on rear wheelarches (both sides), tolerable.

[quote name='Blue Straggler' timestamp='1455532091' post='1586654']
and last one (had to shrink it as my upload limit is being reached)
[/quote]
Love the colour of your Zed. B);)

Honestly though if you use Photobucket you will be able to post much better pictures and you won't have to shrink them or worry about upload limits. :teeth:
Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/