IS THIS PRICED ABOUT RIGHT ?

Payco

Ah, I drive past Romans Int daily and have always thought they look very stylish. Didn't realise they were awful to drive and the bhp was so low.

Edited by Payco

the bhp was so low

Low?! They weigh under 900kg dry, 240bhp is plenty quick enough. Too much and you're hanging on rather than driving.

That said, that chassis could probably handle a lot more but with the crappy suspension and slow-witted gearbox, you wouldn't want anything more anyway.

Edited by Ekona

I have a mate with one (that came from a turbo 350z), he seems to overall enjoy it but some things were frustrating initially.

Needed camber/geo work (as do 99% of any factory cars anyway), didn't recommend launch edition or race suspension unless living on the track :lol:

I don't like the spider eye lights that are on the initial lot but it looks like (ironically) the 'spider' version has nicer units.

I'd love to have a 20 min or so drive in one to see how it is.

I think for the price it is; if I wanted a really fast car I'd buy an R35 GTR, ...if I wanted a fast sports car then I'd rather look at Lotus or Porsche to see what my money would get me from them.

Still not the worst car but at that price there's definitely better about (imho). ;)

ZED :rant: :rant: :rant:

Zee, indeed. Bloody Americanism!

Actually youll find we are the only people that call is a 350 Zed, its a Zee in all of Europe, US, Australia - call it a Zed and they just look at you a bit confused.

Yep Zed Zed Top were a great band :band:

Glad(win) to see you're alive a kicking Dave, haven't seen you here lately!

How are you Photoshop skills, still amazing?

Muah!

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN