'STANG thread

ATTAK Z

^^ I know. :byebye:

Why are all the good cars so expensive?!! :(:lol:

couldn't possibly comment :blush:

Yep must of taken you ages to count all your pennies, ...good job Jaguar gave you the time to do it with the delivery wait. :D

Just noticed as well you might want to edit your "signature". After all the Zeds gone & you've got that lovely Jag now. :drive1;)

• 3 weeks later...

I rented a yellow convertible in Vegas last month. It wasnt the 5.0 and i've got to say it was quite dull to drive, sadly. The Mustang has been at the top of my list since forever, but i was a little disappointed with this.

On a positive note, the infotainment was great, as well as the OBC. My favourite touch was the mustang logo projected onto the floor when you unlock it.

I still need to drive the V8 before i can give a propper verdict, but they Jury's out for now.

IMG_4767_zps3vtqavky.jpg

IMG_4636_zps57znfl4z.jpg

IMG_5667_zpsxrs21eed.jpg

Edited by marzman

I rented a yellow convertible in Vegas last month. It wasnt the 5.0 and i've got to say it was quite dull to drive, sadly. The Mustang has been at the top of my list since forever, but i was a little disappointed with this.

On a positive note, the infotainment was great, as well as the OBC. My favourite touch was the mustang logo projected onto the floor when you unlock it.

I still need to drive the V8 before i can give a propper verdict, but they Jury's out for now.

Maybe the jury shouldn't have pre-deliberated before the verdict ;)

Son's car has arrived :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

GazStang_zpshfs8xqyk.jpg

and one of these has now been added

https://www.herrodpe...mance-packages/

Just got an update:

It’s a bit of an animal….1st Wheel Spin , Second Wheel Spin, 3rd and 4th pull well and feel bike quick. Took my boss out in it and did a 3rd gear pull , he let out a “holy f&%k “ J

Its drivable though and I’m getting used to where the power is now (everywhere!) Peak Torque feels like about 3000rpm. And it just keeps going to the Redline.

Makes a lovely deep growl. I passed an Jaguar F Type R the other day , he wound his windows down to listen! J

All good so far. Next will be wheels and better tyres. It has P Zeros on at the moment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled across a 16 plate mustang on the way home from work last night. It was late and the road was clear so it would be rude not to have a little fun (however frowned upon it is on here haha). To my suprise he couldnt hang with the Z, looked really unsteady in the corners too. I know very little about them to be honest. I asume it was the ecoboost one....

I stumbled across a 16 plate mustang on the way home from work last night. It was late and the road was clear so it would be rude not to have a little fun (however frowned upon it is on here haha). To my suprise he couldnt hang with the Z, looked really unsteady in the corners too. I know very little about them to be honest. I asume it was the ecoboost one....

Sounds about right. Mine is no faster then my old HR Zed. And currently doesn't handle as well. That's mainly due to the mustang having P zeros instead of the MPSS on my zed and stock suspension. It's a tuner car like the Z so there are PLENTY of upgrades to be done. My pockets are empty tho lol