'STANG thread

ATTAK Z

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I had an email from Ford today announcing that the "all-new, all-electric Mustang-inspired SUV is about to be unleashed. And with a range of up to 370 miles (600 km)*, you can leave fuel behind and embrace the future." 

Interested to see what this looks like.  I'm sure it will be hideous, but a couple of online renders look good imho (im sure it'll look nothing like this in the end though).

ford-mustang-inspired-suv-concept.jpg

618739.jpg

kol.jpg

50 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

Not quite the same though - what's the bhp on that model ?

Very similar I’d say, supercharged S550 by recognised Ford partnership tuner, the Roush puts out 720bhp.  Same supercharger, some different cosmetics, Roush suspension, not FP, Roush active exhaust, RHD, 10 speed auto or 6 speed manual.

Pretty much the same, here it is in the same Twister Orange, except in Oz :lol:  https://www.ford.com.au/performance/mustang-rspec/

Edited by The G Man

• 2 months later...
On 24/10/2019 at 23:03, The G Man said:

Very similar I’d say, supercharged S550 by recognised Ford partnership tuner, the Roush puts out 720bhp.  Same supercharger, some different cosmetics, Roush suspension, not FP, Roush active exhaust, RHD, 10 speed auto or 6 speed manual.

Pretty much the same, here it is in the same Twister Orange, except in Oz :lol:  https://www.ford.com.au/performance/mustang-rspec/

Ahem ! Now attained - :teeth:

20200122_121825.jpg.605c14c22d6874dc3cad1cd9f84c5650.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...