'STANG thread

ATTAK Z

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Cripes, that's a dull video. It's like they asked a YT newbie to knock something up, not impressed at all. It even manages to make the glorious V8 sound a bit boomy and uninteresting.

And those wheels are ghastly. Black loses all the detail on the spokes.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Mikevv said:

This is weird timing.

My dad is swapping into a 67' GT - while I'm swapping into a '66 Exige 350 sport.

Are you going for an Exige S or 350 sport?

Exige S 3.5 V6 Supercharged ... son's car in Oz ... 0-60 in 3.7 I understand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

Exige S 3.5 V6 Supercharged ... son's car in Oz ... 0-60 in 3.7 I understand

Nope he's misquoted you :p The Exige 350 is 0.60 in 3.7, the S was 3.8 but who really cares, its below 4 :)

Still, lovely car, albeit in a rubbish colour 

• 2 months later...

Stangs rule!  Plenty of cars faster, plenty of cars with more kit, none as iconic, none as much fun, none as capable as a GT, none cheaper for a V8, some aspire, none achieve.

anyway, Stang rules, as per this thread should state :thumbs:, 10million can’t be wrong :lol:

6th Gen, for the win :thumbs: 

ok, two years in and its still hilarious, you’ve got to own to know 

On 20/08/2018 at 23:43, The G Man said:

Stangs rule!  Plenty of cars faster, plenty of cars with more kit, none as iconic, none as much fun, none as capable as a GT, none cheaper for a V8, some aspire, none achieve.

You dont half talk some rubbish sometimes :lol:

There are plenty of cars that are more iconic, plenty that are more fun, loads that are more capable and there are cheaper V8's too, an M5 nearly hits all of them.

I doubt many European manufacturers aspire to make an overweight car with a crap interior either, if they did they could just rewind their model range 15 years :lol:

• Like 2

Even if it’s deemed very capable?  I’m not an auto type, mainly due to the handicap my wife presents if she was ever to drive an auto :lol:

ive never driven a 10 speed auto, but out of interest, have you, just to provide some clarity on your statement?  And, in your opinion, what would be wrong with it.  Just interested is all :)

Edited by The G Man

No-one needs ten gears. It's just pandering to the numbers, just to use as a selling point. Hell most of the time we'd only need four gears: 1-3 being short up to 90mph, then 4th as a huuuuuuge cruising gear up to 200mph :lol: