'STANG thread

ATTAK Z

I think they look good and I gave one serious consideration... but at that price would they be able to compete dynamically with european cars?? I decided no and went for the M3, and reading road tests now the likes of Evo are getting their hands on them to test I think I made the right choice. Could be an interesting used proposition in a couple of years time though....

From a visual only prospective because i havent driven one, i like it, would i hand over £30 odd grand for one, not a chance.

I'm just hoping that they fail miserably in the UK and then "BANG!!", ...4-5 years from now, bargain V8 for £10K-£20K. B):D

Not to mention the suppliers will have hopefully sorted out some decent cheap mods for them by then to sort out any handling/power issues. :drive1

• Like 1

Not seen one in the flesh but if I was buying something brand new, I'd find it hard to get anywhere near as excited about anything else fo similar cash. Speed, road handling, dynamics - couldn't care less :lol: I'd go at least 10 miles out of the way on every trip just for fun.

From a visual only prospective because i havent driven one, i like it, would i hand over £30 odd grand for one, not a chance.

I'm just hoping that they fail miserably in the UK and then "BANG!!", ...4-5 years from now, bargain V8 for £10K-£20K. B):D

nooooooooo............ don't say that ----- doh :scare::surrender:

Not to mention the suppliers will have hopefully sorted out some decent cheap mods for them by then to sort out any handling/power issues. :drive1

Only my opinion but I think when the hype goes, so will the price, could well be the tuner car of choice :)

I think they look good and I gave one serious consideration... but at that price would they be able to compete dynamically with european cars?? I decided no and went for the M3, and reading road tests now the likes of Evo are getting their hands on them to test I think I made the right choice. Could be an interesting used proposition in a couple of years time though....

Evo was quite a good review, in fact I haven't read a bad one yet. The motoring press really struggle for comparison with anything of the same price, brand new and, interestingly, have suggested some pricey second hand cars as well as some that are almost double the price new.

It's a car that either immediately you like, or don't. Anyway, here's Evo's take, http://www.evo.co.uk/ford/mustang

It's built to a price, but nothing that you can't put up with. There are already some very reputable tuners working on basic tunes that are giving another extra 25-30hp and some more torque (probably similar to an UpRev) on a stock car and nearly 50hp with a simple CAI.

It is, in both forms, GT and Eco Boost, a highly tuneable engine. For another £1k or thereabouts, the handling can be dramatically transformed. Throw the extra £20k or so that an M3/4 costs at it and, well you'd create a monster.

Again, not everyone's cup of tea, but for a 5.0L GT, it'll do everything a GT is supposed to do and more.

• Like 1

Superchargers, coilovers, exhausts and BBK available at TORQEN shortly :lol:

edit:

Don't forget same PCD wheels, so that's sorted already! :lol:

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN
  • Like 1

We have 19 x Corsa in stock, but can you give me the part number for the model you need?

2 x Corsa 2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Cat Back Exhaust Black Dual Tips

2 x Corsa 2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Cat Back Exhaust Polish Dual Tips

8 x Corsa 2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Axle Back Exhaust Black Dual Tips

7 x Corsa 2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Axle Back Exhaust Polish Dual Tips

We also have 20 x Magnaflow and 4 x FlowMaster exhausts in stock:

2 x MagnaFlow Cat-Back 15-16 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 Competition SS 3in Dual Split Rear 4.5in Black Tips

6 x MagnaFlow Cat Back, SS, 3in, Street, Dual Split Polished 4.5in Tips 2015 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L

6 x MagnaFlow Cat Back, SS, 3in, Competition, Dual Split Polished 4.5in Tips 2015 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0

1 x MagnaFlow Axle-Back 15-16 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 Competition SS 3in Dual Split Rear 4.5in Black Tips

1 x MagnaFlow Axle Back, SS, 3in, Competition, Dual Split Polished 4.5in Tip 2015 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0

2 x Flowmaster 15 Ford Mustang Gt 5.0L Outlaw Cat-Back System 409S - Dual Rear Exit

2 x Flowmaster 2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L American Thunder 409S Axle Back Exhaust Kit

Pretty sure the best price in UK, what a surprise :lol:

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN
  • Like 1

Jimboy2

A quick google suggests that you'll pay, with shipping, duty and tax, less in dollars for this by shipping it yourself. To give you an idea, the cheapest UK quote for the exhaust I've got waiting was @ £1900, I got it for £700 cheaper buying direct.

Loads of US suppliers that will compete hard for your business ;)

• Like 1