Cost of JDM clutch?

Fi Tea

So after putting it off knowing the inevitable I took my 350 JDM import to the garage yesterday to get a quote for a new clutch..... They quoted me £1100 fitted.

They also said if it needs a new fly it'll be £1700 ex VAT for just the kit.

Although the mechanic did say he's rarely had to do a fly on them.

I've dealt with them before and they do a lot of Zeds so I'm not inclined to think they're ripping me off.... Just wondered if anyone had recently had a clutch done on their import and what it cost?

As everyone ha said, just phone 6 traders up, get the price for parts and then for fitting, add all 6 prices together for each ( parts and then for fitting) divide by 6 and then this will give you what should be a fair average price, then it's your decision :thumbs: good luck and let us know :thumbs:

Far too much money. :thumbdown:

You could always get the parts yourself from the traders on here as suggested already and then ask your favoured garage how much they'd charge you to fit it all. Shouldn't be more than £250-£400 though I'd imagine depending on hourly labour charges. ;)