My Alzean leather seats for a black set?

Tuck

Looking to swap My heated Alzean leather seats for a black leather set. Probably swap steering wheels too but I'm not too fussed. North east scotland but I can travel!

Sent from my potato using duct tape

Not just easier putting urs to black?

Naa It's hard to go from a light colour to black without professional equipment £££ Plus If its already black then I'll be able to refurb them easier

Naa It's hard to go from a light colour to black without professional equipment £££ Plus If its already black then I'll be able to refurb them easier

Fair enough...id have mine up for grabs but I can't afford new seats :(

Demon tweeks have a few sets that look half decent that aren't too expensive. Rails to fit too. But In the cold north of scotland I can't do without heated seats in the winter!

Anyone thinking of re-colouring their seats PM Ricey at revolutions, he's helped to no end when I was doing mine and they came out very good!

Demon tweeks have a few sets that look half decent that aren't too expensive. Rails to fit too. But In the cold north of scotland I can't do without heated seats in the winter!

Anyone thinking of re-colouring their seats PM Ricey at revolutions, he's helped to no end when I was doing mine and they came out very good!

Sadly I've got my heart set on brides or similar and they're not cheap :/

Halfords own ripspeed seats and permanant marker mate and you'll be sorted ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Halfords own ripspeed seats and permanant marker mate and you'll be sorted ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Oh my can't think of anything worse 😂

How much do leather heated zed seats go for anyways?

• 1 year later...