MK JAPFEST CONVOY

SUPRAWOOKIE

Hey all

Nearly time for Japfest! who's spending tomorrow cleaning?

If anyone needs to reach me on Sunday my number is 07704440774.

Had yesterday and tomorrow of so cleaned mine within an inch of its life, just the Mrs zed tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be okay tomorrow and Sunday

Planning to give mine a good clean tomorrow. Hopefully the weather holds!

• Like 1

Hey guys! Kayla from the forum has very kindly offered me a ticket for tomorrow. I'd need to swing by hers to pick it up, she tells me it's on the route. Would you guys mind if we stopped there for long enough for me to grab it? If not, I'll tag along up until that point.

Now to get the zed clean!

1. SUPRAWOOKIE

2. newkid

3. Amyzed

4. Tkddave

5. Spatt

6. Jalada

7. Longsh07

8. Scottdky

9. OliverB

Hey Oli,

We're going to tag along with the convoy so will meet you guys on the way and give you the tickets just before we go in!

Can someone give me a call when you get to the single carriageway A5 roundabout just after MK with the travelodge? That'll give us enough time to park up by the BP and join up with you guys on the A5.

PM for mobile number as don't fancy it being on public forums :p

Kayla

Hey all,

Oliver has now got some problems with his car unfortunately so may not be able to make it (if anyone has a good understanding of the NATS system do give me a PM!)

We're off to go see what we can do when his car is back in MK but if anyone has a spare seat in their zed and is willing to pick him up tomorrow morning he'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kayla

Where abouts are you? I'm coming from Aylesbury if that helps.

He's based in Furtzon, Milton Keynes. It is just around the corner from the MK dons stadium so I'm guessing he'll be able to walk there if you're joining the convoy?

That's if we can't get it fixed tonight!