Milton Keynes & surrounding areas meet - 7th July 2016 @ 8pm

matt89

Mornin!

I'll post this in here rather than clog up the new event for the 2nd August.

I'm coming along with a mate that details cars, thought it would be a good opportunity for everyone involved, so I've had a word and he's happy to offer advice etc- if anyone wants any of course!

If anyone is looking to have their car detailed hes offered a discount to anyone at the meet. Just discuss it with him on the 2nd.

Looking forward to meeting everyone seen some nice looking Zeds around the area.

Cheers

Matt

Sounds like a great idea matt 😀 I think this will be beneficial to all

Edited by kbad

• 2 weeks later...

Mornin!

I'll post this in here rather than clog up the new event for the 2nd August.

I'm coming along with a mate that details cars, thought it would be a good opportunity for everyone involved, so I've had a word and he's happy to offer advice etc- if anyone wants any of course!

If anyone is looking to have their car detailed hes offered a discount to anyone at the meet. Just discuss it with him on the 2nd.

Looking forward to meeting everyone seen some nice looking Zeds around the area.

Cheers

Matt

This is handy; I've got a mark on the roof of my car from a melted plastic bag that I can't shift that it'd be nice to get his opinion on.