Jap day 14th may

Nso93

Still being ignored by the seller of my ticket that arrived 3 days late. Can see he's read my messages and not bothered to reply. Pretty ashamed a fellow Z owner would do something like that. I know its only £20 but it's the principle. Just wouldn't expect it. I clearly stated send guaranteed and I'll pay the extra even after paying on the Tuesday and it arrived Monday afternoon.

I've posted a short clip on my Facebook page and asked if someone could tag you in it, but no one has yet :(

I've got a few clips, nothing spectacular though because I was using a small pocket camera :thumbs:

No worries mate, whats your name and il look you up on the faceballs

or PM me if you like :teeth:

Tom

PM sent :thumbs:

Still being ignored by the seller of my ticket that arrived 3 days late. Can see he's read my messages and not bothered to reply. Pretty ashamed a fellow Z owner would do something like that. I know its only £20 but it's the principle. Just wouldn't expect it. I clearly stated send guaranteed and I'll pay the extra even after paying on the Tuesday and it arrived Monday afternoon.

Maybe speak to Admin or Mods on here to see if there is anything they can do to help you resolve it Bradders.

• Like 1

Maybe speak to Admin or Mods on here to see if there is anything they can do to help you resolve it Bradders.

There could be a number of reasons why the pass didn't arrive to you on time, but as a goodwill gesture I think the member should refund the money back to you :thumbs:

• Like 2

My girlfriend cleaning my wheels :lol:

She was in it more than you AND your car :lol:

I liked all the RX8s on track at once, must've been at least 14-15 ft/lb of torque there between them ;)

Was dull to watch :lol: One span out, that was about it.

Only one of them made a real noise.

I'm very slowly putting all my japday pics onto photobucket :) It's a new camera and I have no idea how to use it still, so sorry for the quality!

Tomb I got a fair few of you on track (I'm not a stalker, honest!)

http://s556.photobuc.../library/Japday

(All upload now =))

Edited by GizmoGold
  • Like 1

Anyone know the owner of a gunmetal grey 350Z - NV04 RX* ?

Has a rear spoiler, TS diffuser and Tarmac Sportz side steps.

Was photographed on the way to Japday and the photographer would like to know who the owner was.

• Like 2