Hello from The Netherlands

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been here for a while because I am very busy with my work.....but the 350z project keeps on going!!!

Tonight I went to my car......and my smile is getting bigger and bigger!!!!

Of course I made some pictures......

Hoewijk26-2-20084.jpg

Hoewijk26-2-20087.jpg

Hoewijk26-2-200811.jpg

I expect the car to be ready the end of this week.......except from the Veilside spoiler because I do not have it yet. It will be shipped by Air freight now next week so I hope I can mount it soon then.....

Loving the work your doing but if im honest i don't like the doors at all. They call them lambo doors but they are nothing like them functionally. IMO if they don't go straight up then they are not worth the money they cost. And just for the record I hate the murci and its doors but if your going to copy something then do it right or not at all. :blush:

I expect the car to be ready the end of this week.......except from the Veilside spoiler because I do not have it yet. It will be shipped by Air freight now next week so I hope I can mount it soon then.....

On the ferry to Rotterdam tomorrow evening, driving down to Mechelen Belgium, back on Sunday, hope you and I have a nice weekend for a drive