v-tec just kicked in .....yo ...... pg21

Bodyboarder81

Great choice, I persume you've seen what you can do to them...

https://www.carthrot...rgring-hot-lap/

Once my daughter is old enough, providing I can convince the wife am planning to get either a S2000 or Teg to fiddle with, probably gutting the thing out and sticking in a full EV drive train.

Yes they are great cars ! That guy it's proper nuts ! No helmet!

That guy is a bit of an idiot imho.

Driving one handed at the start (showing off) and several other times, keeps his hand on the gear stick for far too long when his hand should be on the wheel etc etc Yes he can drive but he can't drive well imo.

The car sounded amazing though and I know that's why the video was posted, ...just that guy annoyed me. :lol:

• Like 2

Agreed, absolute idiot. Although not as much as the passenger, who is wearing harnesses that go over the seat and far too loosely: In an accident, he's going to fly out of there very quickly. If something breaks on that car and the driver only got one hand on the wheel, at those speeds what chance of saving it?

And if you're going to drive a track in a convertible, for god's sake put a helmet on.

• Like 2

... well my rev limiter is at 9k !? Pretty sure this is standard on a ap1 ... the ap2 with the bigger 2.2 engine ( not available in the U.K. ) limited was set at 8k

Ahh I see, genuinely thought facelift meant different clocks with lower redline but with 6 speed box - every day's a school day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting a bit done now On the s2k

Stripped back the rear arches and painted /under sealed them ... this took a lot longer than I thought !!

46373880-B21D-436C-A10A-47679B58F8C1_zpsbulh5r5n.jpg

Then got the wheel refurbed . Went for oem diamond cut finish with gunmetal grey . Very pleased with the finish off them .

2982385D-F429-4CC7-AD52-0CEF084276DC_zpsk1gn3sr1.jpg

Managed to give it a clean today after getting it back from Tim @ envy Valeting about 3 weeks ago

C8B1444C-E9E8-4A94-AA39-1E36C5D76FC2_zps5sed14qd.png

08A171F9-19E8-4DB5-BE3C-F97E39D03BE6_zpsokagcyun.jpg

3CF67712-88BD-4732-BA65-E51C79CDEE3A_zpsynwdmwfq.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

Also fitted a small front lip spoiler and bought a new gear knob .... its from a CR s2000 apparently. Looks nice !

80A18DB2-B009-46B8-9D1C-CD5612C674D5_zpsrvjtfjwk.jpg

Also have coming this Monday a steering wheel / gaiter / elbow pad done by royal steering wheels

0409BF0A-A874-4442-B418-7B23D800B910_zpspcs6zdm0.png

Still waiting on the ohlins suspension and deciding what to do about intake / exhaust

• Like 1