Another happy customer.

Zeezeebaba

That's good then Zeezeebaba. B)

I was always pleased with the service I received from Horsham too ~ Jez &Craig do a great job. :clap:

Good results from the UpRev as well btw. My old DE Zed made 294 odd when it had its first remap and it had a H.Dev plenum spacer, Invidia exhaust system, Berks HFC's & a Stillen induction kit so you should be pleased with your results. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hodaka.You are going the right route.Dont uprev until you have done the other mods first or you won't get the benefit of doing them.

I think it's going to be quite a while before I can get those sorted as we just bought our first house. :pinch:

Only took me a year to get round to it Hodaka :)

I just wanted to eliminate the CEL coming on after fitting my HFCs hence no plenum spacer today.

However after seeing the results I will be getting this done. The main improvement is the way it drives especially throttle response which now feels like a traditional cable throttle would.

The car was running lean but now the graph runs almost horizontal on fuelling.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Another thanks to the lads another top service here again today. Rear discs and pads, polished plenum and spacer fitted, new plugs. Lovely.

Jez wasn't in so no map adjustment but they put the car on the dyno to see if the plenum spacer had any affect on figures. 11 bhp gain on my original uprev map to 306 bhp. Happy bunny.

good results!

I'm heading down tomorrow morning for the uprev on my DE with berk decats, motordyne plenum, flyboys velocity stack, stillen y pipe and hks panel.

Fingers crossed!

How did it go?

It went well, car is so much nicer and smoother to drive!

Already had the mods on the car so went from 275bhp up to 287bhp on a 2006 DE.

Looks as though that's about normal from what I've read.

It was quite a warm day so this may have had an effect and i hear the dyno dynamics is a little more reserved than others?

I think most of us will always want that extra few BHP no matter what the result though.

May be a bit early to say but reset the MPG on the drive home up to bedford and it average 31.3mpg!

very surprised with that as i was enjoying the car in its new light.

Big thanks to Jez and the lads for their time!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another thank you to the guys at Horsham Developments. New clutch slave cylinder and change of fluid, brake's bled (thank god the nipples weren't seized!) and fluid changed. Everything running nice and smooth again, lovely stuff :)

Bockaaarck; presumed that you had sold the Zed as I havent seen it for a while....have you relocated?

• 1 month later...