** 350z Parts for sale - Tonneau - Cargo - Head unit **

drginger

Here I have for sale a few parts as the 350 is now gone. I'll try to include plenty of detail but please let me know if you have any questions.

Cargo Net - £30 + £5 delivery

This is a genuine Nissan product which I had on my 54 coupe and is in perfect working order.

Tonneau Cover/ Boot divider - £50 + £15 delivery

This is also a genuine Nissan product and comes with all the fixings needed. The only thing is that two of the plastic nuts are cracked at the back which I've heard is a common problem with these. This does not affect the performance as they are secured by metal nuts.

Pioneer Head Unit- £90 + £10 delivery

This was an expensive head unit when purchased originally and benefits from the following features:

• Handsfree microphone and bluetooth for handsfree calls
  • Bluetooth for audio playback through phone etc
  • Ipod connectivity in which the ipod remains hidden and all controls are through the unit.
  • As this was in my 350z it also comes with the double din faceplate to replace the bose unit
  • Connectivity for the steering wheel controls specifically for the 350z - works great
  • I've also done the well known wiring mod to increase the volume which made a huge difference to this system.

The only downside is that I've never been able to get a decent radio signal with this head unit for some reason.

Delivery for any of these items are for UK only and collection is welcome for everything.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Ian

20160126_1536101_zpswxqnulne.jpg20160126_1538581_zpsl4lx3tel.jpg20160126_1540101_zpsxbnisnrq.jpg20160126_1545011_zpsgk9gpr7r.jpg

Dibs on the headunit.

Does it come with all wires etc needed to plug and play with my BOSE system? I have a 2004 if that makes any difference.

Edit - Just saw the last pic with all the wires which is perfect. What year Zed did you have?

Edited by Has

Dibs on the headunit.

Does it come with all wires etc needed to plug and play with my BOSE system? I have a 2004 if that makes any difference.

Edit - Just saw the last pic with all the wires which is perfect. What year Zed did you have?

from looking at the picture, everything you need is there!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...