New baby! Black Edition

Jim10kking

I don't think you need to worry for atleast another 30+k. Will be fine.

The R8 has always been my dream car as was the gold/orange 350z.

The 370z was the next natural step after the 350z.

I really enjoyed my 370's and they are a fantastic car but the audi R8 really is a different class and drive. Obviously it's has a V8 with an extra 100bhp over the 370z. For me it's the drive and comfort you get from a super car. Now it has the F1 exhaust the sound of the V8 is phenomenal. People in the streets literally stop to watch it go past.

I'm planning on going on the next meet to let fellow zed owners have a blast. Your more than welcome to have a go. Only problem is that you will want one after 🙈

• 2 weeks later...

I think yours will have the upgraded gaskets!

I can tell you that unless they have been replaced by a previous owner they will not have the new gaskets. I'm having a SC fitted at present and decided to get them done at the same time due to half the work needed to get to them being done as part of the SC install.

Mine had started to disintegrate and now awaiting shipment from the US as Nissan cant get them till the end of Feb.

Its worth noting that I track my car, a lot and drive it quite hard (once its upto temp) and never experienced any issues with oil pressure. Its just one of those things that can happen regardless of mileage.

Rob