Insurance now due. Slightly modified.

zebedy

yes 9 years max. I explained that I had 9 years 2 years ago plus this year just gone with no claims. Whether or not they took that into consideration? Agreed valuation through the broker whom was in talks with the insurer. Will also send proof of mods valuations, receipts and work done and the like.

Depends on insurer. Some say 5, some say 9, Sky for example say 12 (as per my renewal documents last week).

Once you get past 5 though it really doesn't matter, you won't get any more discount.

one of the problems here is that if you have say 12 and then switch to one of the ones that say 5 is their max .......... at the end of your term - you come out with 5

whether that then has any effect on then trying to get back on a max 12 yr one, I don't know - however, you can only then claim 5 as that is all that company will give you

ok all sorted. Renewal from Aegeas waa £538 with the misus on too.

Prestige - £589 with me only WTF?!

Adrian Flux - £389

agreed valuation, full cover for the mods, free roadside and free key replacement and all the usual stuff.

Guess who I went with........................

Did you not try Livingstone Warman?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been able to get better than Privilege for the last few years - £300 with all mods declared

wow! I am /was with them paying £514 now want £619! looking to change next month.. being loyal does you no favors. :thumbdown:

I haven't been able to get better than Privilege for the last few years - £300 with all mods declared

wow! I am /was with them paying £514 now want £619! looking to change next month.. being loyal does you no favors. :thumbdown:

went with Adrian Flux 20% cheaper then the Privilege renewal quote :thumbs: