350z DE ISR Single exit Performance exhausts £399 PRE-ORDER at Tarmac Sportz

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

UPDATE - CURRENTLY BEEN A PRICE INCREASE FROM ISR - WE HAVE NOT IMPLEMENTED PRICE INCREASE YET

IF YOU WANT TO PRE-ORDER WE HAVE SOME COMING IN AROUND XMAS TIME WHICH WE CAN DO FOR £399 

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/brands/isr-performance/isr-performance-nissan-350z-03-06-gt-single-exit-y-pipe-back-exhaust-single-tip.html

Nissan 350Z ISR Performance Single GT Exhaust

ISR Performance Single GT exhaust is a y-pipe back exhaust system made of mandrel bent stainless steel to ensure the highest reliability and quality. This Single exhaust gives you all the advantages of unrestricted flow to maximum horsepower while retaining a deep and aggressive exhaust tone. This single GT exhaust is the perfect combination for both naturally aspirated and forced induction applications.

Features:

Provides a deep and aggressive exhaust tone

Lighter then factory exhaust

Precision TIG welded Stainless Steel

Brushed Stainless finish

Polished tip and muffler

3" exhaust with 4.5'' muffler tip

Please note these are for DE Models only

350ZISIS_zpsu3h9r6kq.jpg

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/exhaust/isr-performance-single-gt-exhaust-for-350z.html

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted mine today! Great service, great fitment and great sound! Highly recommend!

Any chance you could get a vid or two?

I'm on the fence with these as I like it loud, only vids I've seen with this are just the Y pipe back, would be good to hear with decats..

I took a quick video of a few revs of mine with decats, will try and get a flyby video this weekend.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

I made a single exit out of a k1 so anti social and like it that way.

Chris I might go for it, thinking can always chop out the centre silencer..

I took a quick video of a few revs of mine with decats, will try and get a flyby video this weekend.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

I made a single exit out of a k1 so anti social and like it that way.

Chris I might go for it, thinking can always chop out the centre silencer..

No worries bud - will probably be gone soon though so if you miss out it could be a while :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DE only?? What's the difference between the DE and HR on a y pipe back system? Different hangers maybe?? Sorry if that's a newb question.

If you have one for an HR pm me as v.interested in picking one up ASAP.

Cheers

So if I use it with berk highflow cats and a motordyne xyz it should'nt be an issue as the only OEM part of the exhaust is the headers. Correct or miles off?

Cheers

Edited by afroguy

So if I use it with berk highflow cats and a motordyne xyz it should'nt be an issue as the only OEM part of the exhaust is the headers. Correct or miles off?

Cheers

There will still be clearance issues on a HR i'm afraid.

The mid pipe on the ISR has a large resonated box that doesn't sit well with HR's but is fine on DE's