Recommendations for a new sway bar/ anti roll bar

davedutch

Set rear to max, front to soft :thumbs:

Lol don't do this! Opposite way around unless you want to be in a tree. Soft all around for winter then stiffen the front first then consider the rear of its under steering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny thing is I got the setting from asking you originally and cannot for the life of me remember, but still alive so could have been on the setting mentioned just now 😛

Sounds reasonable, medium all round is always the best starting place, but you'll definitely want to change round once you're used to it. :)

funny thing is I got the setting from asking you originally and cannot for the life of me remember, but still alive so could have been on the setting mentioned just now ������

Sounds reasonable, medium all round is always the best starting place, but you'll definitely want to change round once you're used to it. :)

yeah I'm used to that setting now so may have a play

have you tried it though? Bearing in mind OEM geo settings make the Zed understeer anyway.

With a sensible geo, that will make the car come alive. With an aggressive geo it could be a bit twitchy for some, but I promise you pretty much no-one here is running anywhere near close to that. ;)

have you tried it though? Bearing in mind OEM geo settings make the Zed understeer anyway.

With a sensible geo, that will make the car come alive. With an aggressive geo it could be a bit twitchy for some, but I promise you pretty much no-one here is running anywhere near close to that. ;)

Yeah when I got them on I had from to soft and rear to medium and I was sideways everywhere. Was a nightmare. Changed to soft all around and it's much better for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk