My awesome courtesy car :D

Kieran_ctr

A friend of mine has one of these

Granted its fecking quick (as a passenger, wont let me drive it) and ticks all the right boxes for him B)

However, a quick pole in the pub and out of 8 of us, 6 preferred my zed

Say no more ;)

Rob

I just done a quick poll out of 8 people, 7 preferred the TT.

Say no more.

If someone offered me a TTRS or a 350z, I'd be snatching the Audi key out of their pocket before they had a chance to change their, clearly mentally challenged, mind.

• Like 1

Granted its fecking quick (as a passenger, wont let me drive it) and ticks all the right boxes for him B)

Say no more ;)

Rob

You've probably let them drive your Z before ;-)

He does admit that the zed looks and sounds good

He doesn't however like the fact I point out that my car (albeit 2nd hand) was 13% the price of his :lol:

Rob

Say no more ;)

Rob

Say no more.

If someone offered me a TTRS or a 350z, I'd be snatching the Audi key out of their pocket before they had a chance to change their, clearly mentally challenged, mind.

You drink in the wrong pubs ;)

Rob

• Like 1

Say no more ;)

Rob

Say no more.

You could have made that story a lot more believable if you started with 'I was down the hair salon' ;)

• Like 5

Say no more ;)

Rob

Say no more.

Rob

Yeah, you'll have to let me know which pubs you go to so I can join in with your random surveys on a night out. Sounds well exciting.

• Like 1

Say no more ;)

Rob

Say no more.

Rob

Yeah, you'll have to let me know which pubs you go to so I can join in with your random surveys on a night out. Sounds well exciting.

Oh dear :fishslap:

Rob

• Like 1

Iv never driven one, my younger brother is getting a new TT quattro S Tronic, not quite the beast you have there but 230 bhp and 0-60 in 5.3 which is pretty quick off the mark. Il have to have a go in it once he gets it.

Iv never driven one, my younger brother is getting a new TT quattro S Tronic, not quite the beast you have there but 230 bhp and 0-60 in 5.3 which is pretty quick off the mark. Il have to have a go in it once he gets it.

noooo! that'll be c£35k right? tell him to get his head straight and get a second hand, lower mileage, far superior car!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/audi/rs4/a-truly-exceptional-rs4-saloon-with-only-13000-miles/4014945?v=b

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e90-m3-07-13/bmw-m3-4-0-v8/4821628?v=b

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-carrera-997/porsche-911-997-carrera-4s-tiptronic-s-convertible-serviced-only-200-miles-ago-by-porsche-2006/4370862?v=b

(i know - it's a convertible, not a proper 911 but still...)

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/aston-martin/v8-vantage-coupe/aston-martin-vantage-2dr-4-3-huge-spec--stunning-looks/5133271?v=b

All the 911s out there and you pick a sodding tiptronic cab! :lol:

:lol: look I was pressed for time, it was a glance at the first photo and copy/paste, I accept that a real 911 has a nice firm roof, a manual box and arguably an air cooled engine...