[SOLD]370z GT Edition for sale - price drop

ioneabee

I'm in purgatory .........

now I remember why we all change the stock exhaust out as soon as possible

coming soon (when I polish it all up) a full CAT back Berks system + Berks Hi-Flow CAT's

coming soon (when I polish it all up) a full CAT back Berks system + Berks Hi-Flow CAT's

I know how you feel , I took my invidia system off and refitted the stock system and cats before trading it , had forgotten how quiet they are

Actually, from my RX8, 370 GT, 370 Nismo, putting them back to stock was a pleasurable experience, no purgatory, just a pleasant change. It actually, on all three occasions, nearly made me change my mind and keep the respective cars.

They're not that bad stock, just slightly better with a pen aftermarket on, probably just massages the ego rather than making any of them fire breathing monsters. Once you get the *** * ****, it'll be interesting to see if you change the exhaust, given the similarities.

there's no doubt it massages the ego and or child in me :teeth: ... my wife constantly ask me "just how old are you ..." - my reply obviously is " I feel like an 18-21 year old......... but no doubt you won't let me have one"

followed fairly swiftly by a clout across the head :blush:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Still have it - its due to be px'd in either 2-3 weeks or another 6-8 weeks ....... bloody dealer :angry:

everything is off the car now, so its back to oem spec :thumbs:

PM if you want more info :)

6 months?! Why hasn't this sold?? :shrug:

As someone who is actively looking for a Zed the miles were higher than I am looking for,nothing wrong with the car as far as I can see,right spec and lovely colour,black rose pretty scarce,and decent price !

• Like 1

6 months?! Why hasn't this sold?? :shrug:

As someone who is actively looking for a Zed the miles were higher than I am looking for,nothing wrong with the car as far as I can see,right spec and lovely colour,black rose pretty scarce,and decent price !

43k?! It's lower than average by far. It's all about condition not mileage these days.

• Like 1

It doesn't help living away from population centres either, as most cant be bothered to make the effort.

Why not combine your viewing with a visit to the beautiful Pembrokeshire Riviera!! :D

It doesn't help living away from population centres either, as most cant be bothered to make the effort.

Why not combine your viewing with a visit to the beautiful Pembrokeshire Riviera!! :D

I've tried that one and .... "if you like it and buy it, there's a lovely route you can head back East through the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains" ......... didn't work either sadly :lol:

• 3 weeks later...