MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers Group Buy Interests?

MeisterR

How can we make the rear extenders flush with the panel? Right now my extenders are hanging out.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annoying isn't it. You can cut them down but I hear the end never quite grip back on properly. Mine are cable tied flat. Not as neat as I'd like but does the trick

Hi

The offer closed on the 15th as per post "66".

We are waiting for our confirmation of the shipment date. Then we will take payments from the people on the list. We estimate stock to be in about 12 weeks. Further details to follow as we get them.

Edwin

Hey fellas, any news on shipment dates? I'm struggling to get to and from my house on my current springs (bloody middle of the road speed bumps!) so I'm chomping at the bit lol

Edited by flat4matt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Right we still don't have a date. However we had been tweeking the specifications to improve the overall package for this GB and future orders. This is the reason for the delay. We had the factory build production sets which just needed further changes to make them better. So apologies for the delay but it will be worth waiting for. I have an approximate waiting time of 9 weeks for when the shipment arrives in the UK docks.

In light of this news and you guys having to wait longer than anticipating, we are going to put a pair of cables for free as a good will gesture. Thanks for understanding.

Edwin

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Right we still don't have a date. However we had been tweeking the specifications to improve the overall package for this GB and future orders. This is the reason for the delay. We had the factory build production sets which just needed further changes to make them better. So apologies for the delay but it will be worth waiting for. I have an approximate waiting time of 9 weeks for when the shipment arrives in the UK docks.

In light of this news and you guys having to wait longer than anticipating, we are going to put a pair of cables for free as a good will gesture. Thanks for understanding.

Edwin

Thats too long of a wait for me to be honest, please remove me from the list :)

Wow that is a long wait, when you said 12 weeks originally (which would have actually been this week), I could just about manage but another 9 weeks might just be too long.

I really want to give these a try as I missed out on a previous MX5 group buy a while ago.

How sure are you of the 9weeks figure? I wouldn't want to get to 9 weeks time and then have another date if you know what I mean 😋

If it's definitely going to be around 9 weeks I can probably wait as I really don't want to back out and get something else and let's be honest it's a cracking deal, especially with the adjusters (thanks for that too btw!) it's just a looooong time to wait is all

Cheers

Edited by flat4matt

Good things come to those who wait.

I signed up for the group-buy way back in February which is a long time to wait, but it should be worth it as all i here is good reports about this product.

I will definitely be waiting for this deal.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi MeisterR

Unfortunately I have to drop out of this group buy due to unforeseen maintenance costs that is eating up all my money that i had put aside for this product,

I'll try and get this product at a later date when I get some more cash put aside.

Sorry about this

Thanks Gargoyle.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...