which 2 super cars would you choose?

Miller350z

So for Christmas the wife got me a driving experience day. i get to go in 2 cars, however the fastest car i have driven is the 350z. i have 1000cc sports bikes so i am used to something fairly quick. out of the following which would be the most fun to drive......and has anyone driven any of these cars or been on a similar thing ?

Ariel Atom, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Ferrari 360, Jaguar F-type, Porsche 997 Turbo, and Lamborghini gallardo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

im really not sure what to go with. i think ive already decided not to go with the vantage or jag but unsure about the rest. i was thinking of the atom but my brother went on a similar thing and said the atom was a bit hard to get used to and by the time you do its time to come in. he drove a 458 ferrari and said it was awesome and by far the best but i have no idea what a 360 will be like. im thinking ferrari and lambo but could quite easily go with the atom and 997 turbo. been changing my mind all the time!!

Driven most of these cars and you are correct what you say about the Atom, so with that in mind, I think that you would have the most fun in the 360 and the 997.

If it was a 458 Italia I'd be in agreement.

It's an experience day, so pick the ones that will give you the most memorable experience.

That's the Atom and the 997, btw. There's nothing like the Atom, and the pace of the 997TT will blow you away, even after bikes. Every other car on there is much of a muchness in terms of experience.

• Like 1

I have an Atom which is really great fun, however it takes quite a while to get to grips with it, so on that basis, I think that it is not the car for you in this instance, so as said previously 360 and 997.

If the Atom is SC then you will definitely not enjoy, as it is so difficult to master on a tight track.

I drove a Gallardo and a GTR on one of these days. The GTR was rapid, but so sedate, whilst the Lambo felt slower, it was much harder work and much more of an experience. Make of that what you will but i would say if i were doing it again i'd try to go for something in between the two, Ferrari and 997TT probably.

Edited by marzman

yeah, you only get 4 laps in each car but it'll be good to have a go. im gonna go for the 997 then its between the atom, 360 and lambo. i am leaning towards the lambo for the simple reason i used to love the diablo when i was young and a lambo or ferrari is never gonna happen for me financially to own, but i could at some point stretch to a atom

• Like 1

Lambo isn't that exciting, not in four laps. It's prettier to look at, but for visceral inputs I'd pick the 360. And I don't like the 360!

You can easy blag a test drive in a Lambo any time. Trying to achieve that in an Atom is significantly more difficult.