Cars too low :(

gstraw

I have tracked mine with just the Eibach springs mate and it's perfectly fine. I have had a full wheel alignment though which made the car very precise and perfectly accurate for a B road blast.

Have you had yours checked recently? I am running negative 2 degrees all round.

Edited by 370Ad

The 350Z front coil overs will not have camber adjustibility.

Hey. Is that all 350z kits? The 370z fronts seem to have camber adjustability. Not sure how people can lower with out having camber adjustability :s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 350 and 370 both run double wishbones on the front, so camber is not adjustable from the top mount on the coil over or on OEM strut..

To adjust the camber you will have to replace the upper A arm with an after market adjustable type.

So really having camber ajustability on the coilovers front makes no difference for our cars? Lol wonder why the manufacturers add that feature in lol. Bit annoying though. Thought it would save me from having to get the front arm which are like £750!

I have tracked mine with just the Eibach springs mate and it's perfectly fine. I have had a full wheel alignment though which made the car very precise and perfectly accurate for a B road blast.

Have you had yours checked recently? I am running negative 2 degrees all round.

Yeah buddy. On track it was alright because tracks are forgiving. The camber is also at 2 degrees or so and stock should be just over 1 degrees

• Like 1

There is NO camber adjustability on the coil overs for the 350Z / 370Z due to the double wishbone set up, don't you get it.?

Most suspension sellers use generic images which is a bit misleading.

For the last time, If you want to adjust the camber on the front you will have to fit after market adjustable front top A arms.

So really having camber ajustability on the coilovers front makes no difference for our cars? Lol wonder why the manufacturers add that feature in lol. Bit annoying though. Thought it would save me from having to get the front arm which are like £750!

I have kW v3

I'm hardly any lower and (I catch my exhaust now and again anyway so didn't want any more low )

I managed to get a decent alignment set up the car handles great and isn't going around draging on the floor

You can save up For the arms later date if you want to go lower

ARGH

NO ONE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD MAKES DAMPERS WITH CAMBER ADJUSTMENT ON, DUE TO THE DOUBLE WISHBONE DESIGN.

TO GET CAMBER ADJUSTMENT YOU NEED NEW A ARMS.

Tough crowd in here tonight, eh Alex?! :lol:

ARGH

NO ONE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD MAKES DAMPERS WITH CAMBER ADJUSTMENT ON, DUE TO THE DOUBLE WISHBONE DESIGN.

TO GET CAMBER ADJUSTMENT YOU NEED NEW A ARMS.

Tough crowd in here tonight, eh Alex?! :lol:

What's your beef your just repeating what alex said

And I just copy and pasted and gave my view on what op said ??

Calm down man is only a commercial

As above, 350z and 370z coilovers don't have camber adjustability, you have probably seen some generic / different market pillow ball camber adjustable upper mount coilovers. To be able to adjust camber you need new camber arms, check here to get an idea of what's available:

http://www.torqen.uk/54-arms-links

Kinetix, Cusco, SPL etc

• Like 1

What's your beef your just repeating what alex said

And I just copy and pasted and gave my view on what op said ??

Calm down man is only a commercial

I repeated what Alex said because it looked like you were posting the exact opposite of what he said directly after his post, which was still wrong. The lack of quotation tags meant that I mistook your post to mean that you still didn't understand the difference.

Your error, I just ran with it ;):p

Thanks for the responses guys.

I agree with some here, calm down guys. The manufacturers say on their website camber can be adjusted, nor do I know they use a standard image. I'm surprised at the number of people driving lowered cars on coilovers and who don't have these arms. Hence I thought the more expensive coilovers may be worth it to get camber adjustability.

Octet thanks for the link. I'll check them out. I would probably aim to go as low as I can without needing the extra mods.

Nissanman, what exhaust have you got? Don't think it's stock. When I got the car in the air, I noticed that there is a lot of space between between the top of the Y pipe and the underside of the car. The flexy has been scraping which wouldn't happen if the pipe it's sat a bit higher. Interested to know if aftermarket exhausts sit closer to the body of the car to avoid this issue

I've got the invidia Gemini

Its not that it hangs so low that it scrapes but I've heard it catch a speed bump here and there

The reason I went with staying as close to factory hight as possible was

I want it to be able to react in the way the factory car dose without hitting the floor

Im not a big fan of being to low

I wanted the car to handle better at stock height and it dose

With the roll bars and kW it's perfect car feels solid and planted

• Like 1