**DBA T2 Discs With Hawk Pads, New Combo Price Deal!**

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

We have fresh stocks of the very popular DBA T2 Street Series Brake discs. To celebrate this we are offering the following combo deal with Hawk PC pads:

Front DBA T2 discs with Hawk PC pads - £355 delivered

Rear DBA T2 discs with Hawk PC pads - £345 delivered

If you need the complete front and rear setup we can do this for £690 delivered :)

600S%20stock%20picture_zpsg7ejimfa.jpg

dba_street_T2_zps9fda2fad-1.jpg

DBAT2Promo_zpsa2bf2138.jpg

The DBA T2 designed disc is the highest quality disc available in its price range and will outperform its rivals when it comes to heat dissipation.

Combined with the Hawk PC compound they make an excellent fast road setup and we have many satisfied customers.

Buy with confidence from the UK's official DBA distributor.

If you need any advice regarding brake choice please get in touch, we have 30 years combined experience and can find a setup that suits almost any application.

im going to be upgrading my discs and pads in February time so looking for a deal. bought some goodridge lines on the last group buy. Is this a good deal??? looked on the clark website and the discs are £215, pads are £80 so thats £295.......£15 cheaper then the package deal???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

im going to be upgrading my discs and pads in February time so looking for a deal. bought some goodridge lines on the last group buy. Is this a good deal??? looked on the clark website and the discs are £215, pads are £80 so thats £295.......£15 cheaper then the package deal???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi I think you must be looking at different pads possibly for the JDM Zeds with non Brembo calipers? The Hawk PC pads for the Brembo equipped Zeds are £112.24 on our website so this deal saves members £17 plus the retail will rise for the discs on the 1st of January but we will be keeping the price at £215 a pair :)

http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Perf.-Ceramic-Brake-Pads/Front/HB545Z.564

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to change my discs as I think my car has ebc discs fitted and I want to do some track days, I'm just contemplating which discs to got for, I see you have 2 piece discs on your website aswell, I already have bought a set of DS2500 pads would these still fit your 2 piece discs ?

Thanks Alistair

• 10 months later...
On 15/12/2015 at 17:14, Ewen@Clark Motorsport said:

We have fresh stocks of the very popular DBA T2 Street Series Brake discs. To celebrate this we are offering the following combo deal with Hawk PC pads:

Front DBA T2 discs with Hawk PC pads - £310 delivered

Rear DBA T2 discs with Hawk PC pads - £300 delivered

If you need the complete front and rear setup we can do this for £600 delivered :)

600S%20stock%20picture_zpsg7ejimfa.jpg

dba_street_T2_zps9fda2fad-1.jpg

DBAT2Promo_zpsa2bf2138.jpg

The DBA T2 designed disc is the highest quality disc available in its price range and will outperform its rivals when it comes to heat dissipation.

Combined with the Hawk PC compound they make an excellent fast road setup and we have many satisfied customers.

Buy with confidence from the UK's official DBA distributor.

If you need any advice regarding brake choice please get in touch, we have 30 years combined experience and can find a setup that suits almost any application.

Hi, I know it's been a while since this was posted but wondered whether you still have this deal running? Cheers

11 hours ago, Ewen@Clark Motorsport said:

Hi yes we can still offer the same price, the combo is now with the HPS pads. Plenty in stock :)

Hi Ewen, 

That's great, thanks. What would the estimated shipping time for that plus some service fluids be. Trying to arrange a convenient time with the mechanic as well thanks.

J

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...