Cam Angle Sensor

oOo csmith oOo

Hi guys,

I've got a 2003 jap import 350z. Had the EML, traction control and Slip light thrown up on the dash the other day while driving!

After doing the pedal trick the code that flashed up at me ended up being P0345 CMP sensor (phase) so I'm guessing I'm in need of a new sensor but I don't know exactly which one!

If anyone has had this issue before and knows the part number for the sensor I need could you please let me know, I tried calling my local Nissan parts place but the guy on the phone was absolutely useless!!!

Thanks, Craig

Try the pedal dance (i'm assuming its same for UK and import). See if the issue reoccurs again after. Not an expert on this but we have few forum members reporting similar issue and it seems to be something to do with recent weather (condensation etc). You might not need a new sensor after all. Give it a try before you spend any money on it.

Try the pedal dance (i'm assuming its same for UK and import). See if the issue reoccurs again after. Not an expert on this but we have few forum members reporting similar issue and it seems to be something to do with recent weather (condensation etc). You might not need a new sensor after all. Give it a try before you spend any money on it.

He says in his post he's done the pedal trick lol..

He says in his post he's done the pedal trick lol..

I thought he did the pedal dance to read the fault code, but didn't reset the ECU. B)