Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

Thanks for coming today guys it was a great event and even after the ticket scandal I think the event was a lot better organised at Silverstone.

Shame my mate crashed first thing but at least I got to organise your parking as you definitely needed it ;)

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 9

Was actually quite impressed with the organisation when entering the site. Directions and stewarding was bang on- even I didn't get lost and my sense of direction is non-existent

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Was good to catch up with A few old faces and some new ones. Was a real shame about your mate Adam, hope you both got home ok and aren't going to ache too much in the morning, Thanks for organising again mate

Sorry I didn't get chance to speak to you today Tom, especially as you don't go to meets :p Guess I will be seeing you next year ;)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A big thanks to all those who organised the stand - was certainly a great turnout. :) :) Great pity about the bent black Z - on first lap as well !! :scare: Getting in and up to the stand was pretty straightforward, but I have to say that Japfest as an event (it was the first one we have attended) was a big disappointment and nowhere as good as Trax The retail village had little to offer and was stuck away - by comparison Trax has vastly more outlets and most situated down by the Pits area. Loads of people vaping in the Brooklands stand and standing in the aisles (especially when the drifting was on) - neither would be allowed at Trax - the security staff would stop the vaping and make everybody sit. Enough of the whinging ! Again a big thanks to the Z club organisers.

Such a good day! I was the first 350 on our row in Gunmetal with black Varrstoen's, anyone get any pictures?

Was a really good turn out and ended up spending most of my time away from my car. The time I spent at the stand though showed a really good bunch of lads, roll on the next one!

Edited by Mikey Thompson

Such a good day! I was the first 350 on our row in Gunmetal with black Varrstoen's, anyone get any pictures?

Was a really good turn out and ended up spending most of my time away from my car. The time I spent at the stand though showed a really good bunch of lads, roll on the next one!

Thanks for helping with the offset buddy, appreciate it!

Thanks for helping with the offset buddy, appreciate it!

Hahahaa don't mention it! It appeared we had the Zeds all left, right and centre and was the only one in a position to kick it off.

Stand looked awesome in the end! Credit to getting it all in position buddy

Adam. Thanks for organising us all on the stand. Glad your mate is OK despite a bent car.

My first experience of an event such as this. Good I would say.

Sorry I didn't get to chat with many people but did spot a few familiar looking cars. Nice to meet some of the Kent lads, rs200 and NismoAndy. Also darkside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome gathering of Zeds and nice to see many many other Zeds about the show other than on the club stand.

The 6 car 350z convoy in from the west Midlands was a real high speed treat also.

Had two stabs at the track today in my 350z, first time on track in a private car and absolutely loved it. Car performed brilliantly and could have gone way faster with more track time, 28psi cold felt great on track. Had my little brother along side me which was a GREAT aid. Extra pair of eyes on the look out so I could focus forward. I was on track both times the 350z's bin'd it and obv both down to poor judgement that didn't need to happen. Being aware of others cars around you is paramount on these types of track sessions, both of which led to the off's.

Anyways , best wishes to those that had off's today. Roll on the next big Zed meet.