Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

Update: Japfest have changed the rules so you have three attempts to download your passes.

Track time tickets will be emailed separately.

Got mine and printed :yahoo: See y'al Sunday :thumbs:

Just spoken to some woman on the phone in relation to the Japfest tickets, apparently they were all sent via email on Saturday, I informed her I haven't received anything yet and yes I've checked my junk mailbox, she advised to email through the Japfest web page its self and they can email your tickets apparently, so il give this a go and let yous know how I get on.... ðŸ˜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke with them on the phone and they're "having problems" with a lot of the tickets. They're building a list atm of people who haven't been sent anything and should be sending the email today :dry:

Has anyone got a site map to show where the club stand is?

I just spoke with them on the phone and they're "having problems" with a lot of the tickets. They're building a list atm of people who haven't been sent anything and should be sending the email today :dry:

Has anyone got a site map to show where the club stand is?

Absolute joke. Such bad organisation. Not impressed. Trax is perfect every year I've been so it's nothing to do with Silverstone.

I have just spoken to them as well and had a strange sort of conversation with a women there who said that she would ring the club rep and let him have the clubs pass code to give to people who had not received email tickets so they could turn up at the gate with their a copy of the order that was sent to them when they paid originally

And guess what I have just been sent by email

No not 3 e-tickets but another copy of the original receipt of payment

I know of at least 5 on the Z Club who have recieved diddly squat e-ticket wise from them

Is there any chance that there is a pass code been sent out for use on the gate with our original order

I am going to print of my order and have it ready to take with me if the e-tickets don't arrive as promised

I have just spoken to them as well and had a strange sort of conversation with a women there who said that she would ring the club rep and let him have the clubs pass code to give to people who had not received email tickets so they could turn up at the gate with their a copy of the order that was sent to them when they paid originally

I know of at least 5 on the Z Club who have recieved diddly squat e-ticket wise from them

Is there any chance that there is a pass code been sent out for use on the gate with our original order

I am going to print of my order and have it ready to take with me if the e-tickets don't arrive as promised

Its a joke mate, i seen an email and i thought ahh progress... It was the original

Order confirmation...

just posted an hour ago on the japfest facebook page

CLUB TICKET & PASS UPDATE:

We're aware there's been an issue with the tickets and passes over the weekend.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused and have been working hard to fix our new system and get correct passes out to you.

You should now have received a fresh email containing your tickets.If you have NOT received this, please get in touch with our team on 01959 541444 or email Japfest@kelsey.co.uk.

The tickets and passes can only be downloaded once, so if you need them resent please let us know and we will resend the link for you. Again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience and rest assured that all club tickets and passes that have been booked have been issued and are valid.

• Like 1

Its a joke mate, i seen an email and i thought ahh progress... It was the original

Order confirmation...

So maybe they are covering their backs by resending out all the order conformations that included a pass code on them just in case the e-tickets dose not get sorted

I just ordered another individual ticket. The email confirmation with ticket came through straight away.

I have emailed Japfest@kelsey.co.uk so they can re issue my stand and car pass.

Will keep you updated with any progress.

Is this not the ticket we need?

2016-04-18_10-52-32.jpeg

Nope. You will get one through email that is similar to the channel tunnel pass that goes on your rear view mirror.

Edited by valy

valy, that's really bad privacy :lol:

Just from that screenshot I found out where you work, your email addresses - both Yahoo and Gmail, your phone number, where you live etc. :)

come on Adrian...you must have better things to do :lol: ...but on that note I acknowledge it is far too easy this days to find out a lot about someone just by having their name for example :scare:

Sadly it won't work, as the bar codes are different on the proper tickets.

Sadly it won't work, as the bar codes are different on the proper tickets.

I wonder if this is were the problem is with one barcode on the confirmation of original order and then for some reason there is a different barcode on the tickets