Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

I vote aldi towcester - just 5 miles from silverstone, more than enough room and easy to spot other zeds if we gather at the other end to the shop. This car park more so than tesco across the road as every other car forum club will gather there.

• Like 2

So my tickets and stand pass have just arrived.

Point to note (or might just be me being stupid - probably is) you are send a link to the tickets and also the pas that you can then download. But it's a single use link, so I've successfully downloaded my vehicle pass to my phone, but now have no other way of downloading it or printing it off. And now I have no way of retrieving or even viewing my stand pass. Help!!

So before downloading, make sure your device is connected to a printer folks.

Point to note (or might just be me being stupid - probably is) you are send a link to the tickets and also the pas that you can then download. But it's a single use link, so I've successfully downloaded my vehicle pass to my phone, but now have no other way of downloading it or printing it off. And now I have no way of retrieving or even viewing my stand pass. Help!!

Email the downloaded document from your phone, to yourself. Then access your emails via a laptop :D

Hi everyone, im on the list but not had a ticket email yet.

Im staying at silverstone premier inn, if anyone wants to meet or are staying here let me know.

What time do the gates open and we have to be position? Have we been given a location on the map?

Cheers lee

I remember reading somewhere that it can be presented in a smart phone, no need to print out. Can't for the life of me find it now but double check with Japfest.

Friend of mine from Civic owners has received his, I'm still waiting but as said before, only start panicking on Friday...

• Like 1

Looks like we have a good stand location!

Yea be careful of what Ian said, I am in exactly the same situation. Luckily I took a drunken screen shot.

Where you guys at :)

Wish I knew as feel like a leper

Have not had diddly yet

Absolutely crap service

I wonder what sort of process they are deciding to send them out by

It does state on the PDF attached to the ticket email "PASSES SHOWN ON MOBILE DRVICES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED".

So a drunken screenshot wil not be accepted, but at least you can email the screenshot and print that off/cut the pass out. I didn't get a screenshot, and I was sober. :doh::bang:

• Like 1

Are there barcodes on the tickets? If so, what's the point in making them one shot passes?!

Yes. And from what I remember the vehicle pass also included the vehicle registration number that it was associated with - so couldn't be transferred anyway. Another reason there was no point making them a single downloadable file :bang:

Looks like we have a good stand location!

Yea be careful of what Ian said, I am in exactly the same situation. Luckily I took a drunken screen shot.

Where you guys at :)

T4 mate, you near by?