Mark this forum as read failing

HaydnH

<grumble>I know this is likely an issue with the IP Board software rather than the 350Z forum, but does anyone else find that the "mark this forum as read" link fails sometimes? You click it, you get the 3 dots at the top, the dots vanish and the links unbold. Then you load the forum list and that forum is bold again with the same threads unread in it. Shouldn't the software have a return value for the mark as read function and not unbold the threads if it fails?</grumble>

Haha, kind of like how I only realised after a year of having my Zed that I could change the frequency of the intermittent wiper :lol:

*Edit* Oops misread your post. You can do it by clicking the "Z" to the left of each category. :)

Edited by Hodaka

Haha, kind of like how I only realised after a year of having my Zed that I could change the frequency of the intermittent wiper :lol:

*Edit* Oops misread your post. You can do it by clicking the "Z" to the left of each category. :)

Ok, so I clicked that and it just goes to the first post no option to mark as read.