**PEAK DISTRICT 4th and 5th June 2016** Event and Names list

MrsNiki

Just like to say a big and thank you to you Niki and Mark for a fantastic weekend and it was nice to meet everyone again and new Zedders.We enjoyed the drives so much we are going back there in a few weeks, hope the weather is as good as it was.I was glad to help out with the radios they were a god send,even when the taxi firm wanted us to send a car to number 43!!!! classic!! Once again thanks to you and everyone for making it a weekend to remember,take care everybody and don't forget to keep smiling when you are out in your Zed :teeth: :teeth:

• Like 3

Another ''pocket" anecdote for you ....

Pulled my wallet from my bag late Fri night after a few ciders, to discover there was only 30 quid in it, and should have been a hundred + :scare:

Texted mrs to see if I'd left the cash at home......no I hadn't.

Not sleeping well thinking where I could have dropped it, woke at 5am Saturday to check and see if any cards had gone missing only to discover a pic of Zedds girlfriend???

It was HIS wallet......so where the hell was my wallet? Check jeans pockets...nothing, searched the zed......nothing!

I though $hit, that's my weekend finished before its even started.

...........later.. wallet discovered intact in shorts pocket which I'd driven down in. Senile old bugger! :doh:

You and Bob related? :lol:

• Like 3

Another ''pocket" anecdote for you ....

Pulled my wallet from my bag late Fri night after a few ciders, to discover there was only 30 quid in it, and should have been a hundred + :scare:

Texted mrs to see if I'd left the cash at home......no I hadn't.

Not sleeping well thinking where I could have dropped it, woke at 5am Saturday to check and see if any cards had gone missing only to discover a pic of Zedds girlfriend???

It was HIS wallet......so where the hell was my wallet? Check jeans pockets...nothing, searched the zed......nothing!

I though $hit, that's my weekend finished before its even started.

...........later.. wallet discovered intact in shorts pocket which I'd driven down in. Senile old bugger! :doh:

:lol: . We had a panic on the way home, got to close to the end of The M1 section when Caroline exclaimed "I think I've left my purse on the breakfast table". Turned off the M1 and rapidly searched the car, luckily it was in the suitcase, phew.

Pete

• Like 5