Rear bumper Led indicator/fog/ reversing light by carlab

Tuck

So I've arranged a massive discount for these, £105 delivered to your door. No duty or tax to pay.

4490d087f8c47de8e669e9bbdb8d99d4.jpgf2ad265715d64108744d95c5498ce717.jpge45a84bc3cf57bad4a71ba3efe9f8cdd.jpg

Ebay numbers 321839829538 & 331634352751

So you just have to email carlab at

Carlabmarketing@gmail.com

State you want the discounted 350z rear led lights by Tuck and wether you want smoked or clear, they'll reply and send a PayPal invoice. Pay the invoice of £105 and you've got yourself a very decent mod ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Guide to fitting them,

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104429-fitting-carlab-rear-led-indicators/

These look excellent and are of a very good quality, these would look amazing with a set of LED lights from Ewan at Clark Motorsport!

I'm not making any money from this or getting any more discount than you guys! So buy these up for the reduced price and get rid of that ghastly red fog light!

Edited by Tuck
  • Like 1

They are selling them for £109.00 on ebay now anyway, you don't need a group buy to achieve this price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-bumper-LED-Back-Reverse-light-fog-lamps-Clear-Lens-Fits-Nissan-350z-z33-/321839829538?hash=item4aef261222:g:4p0AAOSwDNdV11aW

The group buy would be for £100 posted, they have them up for £109 plus £10 posted until Monday. You're very welcome to take them at the higher price ðŸ˜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you clarified it, their reply is ambiguous at best.😟

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Yeah that's why it's taking over 2 days of emails to sort a group buy 😂

Sent from my potato using duct tape

I'd definitely be interested in a smoked set, depending on my finances when the group buy list actually gets started. :)

Never done been part of a group buy on here, so if it involves you creating a new thread when you start the list of buyers, could you PM me to make sure I see it? :surrender:

Or if it's a case of just updating this thread, then I've followed so I should see :thumbs:

No problem with interest then 😂 okay well I need to try and get the price down a bit more and we'll be good to go ðŸ‘🼠what's going to happen instead the usual deposit etc we'll just have you email carlab with your address and what type, they'll send you an invoice once it's paid they'll send it out to you. I'll supply email address soon as we have agreed a price, I'm also going to have to make a review and a fitting guide as part of the deal 🙄 stay tuned for the final price then you guys can buy away without messing around with deposits etc!

Okay so it will be £103 posted to your address, email

carlabmarketing@gmail.com

Tell them it's for the 350z UK Forum rear led lights and if you want smoked/unsmoked and your address. They will send a PayPal invoice back to you and voila! Enjoy lads!

New products etc will be coming and I'll make similar deals for you guys, I've suggested headlights that don't look like the are from halfords.

Disclaimer* I'm not taking any responsibility for unhappy customers, anything you aren't happy with should be taken up with carlab and or PayPal ... I just got you a cheaper deal 😉

• Like 1