Amazing what a bit of paint can do ..

Ozzy225

After spending far too much on the Zed the last few months, i've banned myself from buying anything more until at least new year. But unable to just laze about on my weeks off i decided to invest £30 on trade paint from screwfix and spruce up the Zeds home a bit :)

(Old photo that i had, forgot to take one just before painting)

12196126_10153700393565421_222499185325754818_n_zpsht2mgajo.jpg

And After

12190956_10153700393625421_6668525620414418802_n_zpsr3o5f2yz.jpg

Pleased to say the least :)

Cheer Oz

• Like 4

Cheers For the Comments Guys :thumbs:

Looks very good, ...be interested to know what garage floor paint you've used and if it holds up. :thumbs:

Might also be worth adding those pictures to this thread: http://www.350z-uk.c...-garage-thread/

;)

I used "No Nonsense Trade Floor Paint", £16 for 2.5 liters that did the entire double garage floor, had good reviews and if it lasts a year ill be Happy, and for that price i don't mind doing it again if and when its starts to break away :)

Is that a fan heater on the wall? I think i need one for mine , i do have radiators in it if im there for any length but some instant heat would be nice

No thats the House fuse box :lol: Have no heat in the Garage what so ever

Nice job :thumbs:

As I need to replace my garage door, I like the way yours work - can you let me know the make please?

Cant remember off the top of my head buddy, i get back on-shore next week so ill PM you the Make and Model once im home :thumbs:

Is that a fan heater on the wall? I think i need one for mine , i do have radiators in it if im there for any length but some instant heat would be nice

No thats the House fuse box :lol: Have no heat in the Garage what so ever

Nice job :thumbs:

As I need to replace my garage door, I like the way yours work - can you let me know the make please?

Cant remember off the top of my head buddy, i get back on-shore next week so ill PM you the Make and Model once im home :thumbs: