Introducing....

Hi everyone

Just joined and go by the name of Will from South Wales.

Currently im driving a 1994 rev3 MR2 turbo and also own a VW Corrado VR6

I love both cars but am looking to purchase a 350z (set my mind on the later engined 309bhp varient - in black😎)

Ive long been an admirer of the 350z and now getting close to getting the funds to buy one

Seen a couple for sale on here and a few (overpriced) examples online. My budget will be 10k

Ill be using the forum to pick more knowledge on the car - and wil get more involved when i become an owner

Thanks

Will

Hello and welcome along. I hope you find the right car as you have a decent budget. Try not to discount the ones you consider to be overpriced, as once you are present with an intended purchase and the seller, having cash present in your hand, i'm sure he could be tempted with a sensible lower offer. :)

Welcome and good luck with the search.

I too was desperate for a black HR and looked at a few. There was one I Iiked but then I got speaking with someone on here who was selling a night blue HR. I flew from London to Aberdeen to go see it - and drove it home that afternoon. Go see a few, you may change your mind on what you want?

Here she is the morning after I got home.

3.jpg

Edited by Jay Kay
  • Like 2

Welcome and good luck with the search.

I too was desperate for a black HR and looked at a few. There was one I Iiked but then I got speaking with someone on here who was selling a night blue HR. I flew from London to Aberdeen to go see it - and drove it home that afternoon. Go see a few, you may change your mind on what you want?

Funny you should say that, the same thing happened to me. I was after a black one for months, and ended up with.........

Night Blue! :yahoo:

Thanks all for the great welcome 😀

Yes im from Swansea and got to admit theres not many Zs around here - i aint seen many at all!

Currently tinkering with my vr6 to sell it on - im still a little short on funds but it shouldnt take to long hopefully

When ready i will be looking at a number of cars before deciding - to be honest i ve seen some gorgeous 06 plates with low milage - however im after the HR engine with the increased power and twin intakes 😎

Im yet to drive any 350 yet - im guessing the power delivery will be similar to the vr6 albeit more powerful - 190bhp to 309bhp!

My mr2 puts out about 260bhp but of course is blown so its a bit more sudden with the power delivery

Picking up information all the time - this forum looks great for that source

Thank you all again

Yeh a friend of mine had a grey 276bhp model and said my Turbo was def quicker than his car when i let him get behind the wheel!

All said i aint after the quickest car on the road - i love the classy looks of the 350z - its not slow by any means - love the smooth v6!

Prob end up keeping the mr2 aswell anyway as its in such good condition