Weird noise when getting into car...

ksc350z

Let me get this right, you unlock the door and open the door and get that noise.....before you put the key in ignition or press anything? That must rule out most things! Can you hear it before you open the door?

Yea weird as it is ... I unlock the door sit down and the noise seems come :/

Let me get this right, you unlock the door and open the door and get that noise.....before you put the key in ignition or press anything? That must rule out most things! Can you hear it before you open the door?

If you don't sit down, does the noise still appear?

If you don't sit down, does the noise still appear?

JDM Fart Cushion?

• Like 3

Could it be something to do with the alarm disarming. Whey not get out, shut the door again (don't lock it) wait a while, then get in again without the alarms deactivating and see what happens? Maybe it's the door lock motor or window motor humming following activation.

After that I would look try isolating the noise by removing fuses in turn for each possibility you can think of and see if it disappears

Last time I heard a noise like that it was the power steering motor shorting out on a mini but that never quit. It just kept going and going until the battery flatted out.

To me it sounds like an electrical motor

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk