Ebay drop links

Rich260

Unless they break once under load round a corner due to being made from substandard materials !? Not worth it in my opinion when you can get a set front and rear from whiteline for around £170

I know what your saying but just because the whiteline ones are more expensive dosent nessasarly mean they are better quality. The lack of item description is a bit worrying but at the end of the day they are just 2 ball joints connected up with a block of aluminium, I don't understand why the whiteline/spl ones are so expensive for what they are.

• 3 months later...

Chaps,

What would you recommend for a car lowered on coilovers?

My oem rear drop links need replacing and I figured the non-adjustable uprated oem ones are not suitable?

People recommend the Circuit Sports from Concept Z in the US. Anything I can buy in the UK?

• 6 months later...

http://www.ebay.co.u...IYAAOSwDk5UBZRe

Has any one used these? Look like decent quality and half the price of SPL equivalent.

How did you get on with these rich? i was thinking about getting them myself. They are manufactured by the same company that manufactures the ones for whiteline according to the seller, a company called "Lii Chua". have you had any issues?

No issues that I can attribute to the drop links so far, I do have clunky suspension at the front but I think that is being caused by the SPL front camber/caster arms. The quality seemed alright to me, not amazing but for the price I'd say they are worth a go.