350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2018 at 19:30, MartinW said:

Mine arrived today, thanks @14N for going to loads of effort to match up the colour of the Z.

Just wandering now if I've put it in back to frontIMG_20181012_170140.jpg.9e4d6168f9e1cda95177e254d2eaeeec.jpg

@14N dropped you a PM. These look GREAT! Martin where did you get your rear brace cover from. That's lovely! 

4 hours ago, hicksi said:

@14N dropped you a PM. These look GREAT! Martin where did you get your rear brace cover from. That's lovely! 

Thanks hicksi

It's the original cover but has been hydrodipped. I separated the z logo from the main bit and got that done in orange carbon fibre then glued it back on

1 hour ago, hicksi said:

Nice one buddy. Didn't realise you could get that carbon effect with a hyrdodip! I've got a sunset Z with black interior. Wondering what divider combo to ask @14N for... 

I really like the black and orange look, could suit yours as well. Have you done anything else with your interior? 14N was really helpful for me and we spent a while finding the right shade of orange felt for the z, maybe you can find one closer to your paint colour

On 07/03/2020 at 00:38, MartinW said:

I really like the black and orange look, could suit yours as well. Have you done anything else with your interior? 14N was really helpful for me and we spent a while finding the right shade of orange felt for the z, maybe you can find one closer to your paint colour

Its a slick look buddy. I like the trim on your boot matt too. I've not had the Z 2 months yet. First mission is to get her tip top. I've repaired and painted the seats, sorted airbag and ABS lights. Hoping to hear from @14N soon! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, hicksi said:

Shoot @14N a private message mate. I think bearing the current circumstances we may have to wait a while ;-) 

You mean to tell me this isn't listed as an essential service to the public @hicksi?:ohmy:  Will do mate, cheers :)

@Mixification @Dav1ce87 @Bam @zzincubus many thanks for your messages today guys, I'm really pleased you're happy with your dividers, thank you very much again for asking me to make one for you. Enjoy your newly divided boot space! :teeth: 

I hope you don't mind, but I've shared some of your comments, feedback and messages below, as they're very much appreciated.

"Just to let you know I've received the divider and am very happy with it  you've done a top job". 

"Hi Ian, The divider was delivered today, it looks awesome.

Thanks again for making it.. really happy with the way it looks. Excellent job".

"Looks absolutely superb, and a nice snug fit. Already looking forward to having various bits in the back without having them roll around so much - thanks again bud"

"Received and fitted. Looks fantastic, thank you for doing a wonderful job".

Cheers guys, you're very welcome.

Ian :thumbs: 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, daveo132 said:

Hi mate, 

Yeah that would be fine.

Are these compatible with the hooks in the boot?

I use a cargo net in the boot too.

Mine doesn’t touch them I will try and get a picture when I get rid of the covid. As my car is on my step dads drive until sold. 👍

No problem and no rush.

Get well soon!

EDIT

It's ok, I found a pic a few pages back and can see it no where near them :thumbs:

Just drop me a pm when your ready for payment and sending etc.

Edited by daveo132
  • Like 1