350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

• 2 weeks later...

Divider arrived this morning, straight in the car - fits perfectly as expected and looks great!

I see you've upgraded the design since the last one I had with a new strip of grippy soft stuff! Never had any fitment problems with the old one but nothing will knock this one loose now!

Thanks again Ian!

• Like 1

Excellent! Thanks again Alf, I'm glad you're happy.

Did wonder what you'd make of the 'upgrade' on the evolution of the divider. It's kinda dual purpose. It allows for any inconsistencies in thickness of the aftermarket boot carpets (if fitted) as it can simply be removed if it's simply too tight; and as you mentioned, it does also 'grip' the underside of the strut plastics. So a win/win I thought :):thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's great receiving messages like this once my dividers are received and fitted into their new homes. (Even if Jack did worry me when he started "I had high expectations....."). :lol:

Thanks for asking me to make one for you fellas :thumbs:

Hi Ian

Received my divider today and just fitted it :) I had very high expectations after reading what everyone else thought and I've got to say it certainly lives up to its reputation. Extremely well made and couldn't be simpler to fit.

Thanks again.

Jack

Turned up this morning Ian,many thanks it looks great and has made it quieter after having a gaping hole for the last six months! I like the rubber round the edges for a better fit,my last one didn't have that.

Cheers Ian, regards, Mark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Received mine yesterday, top quality and fitment. Now I don't have to worry about losing my bag I toss over my shoulder in the chasm, know otherwise as the boot.

Cheers Ian.

You're very welcome. Thanks for asking me to make one for you. :thumbs: I think that's the first time anyone's ever described the the boot on a Zed as a chasm! :lol:

Received mine yesterday, top quality and fitment. Now I don't have to worry about losing my bag I toss over my shoulder in the chasm, know otherwise as the boot.

Cheers Ian.

You're very welcome. Thanks for asking me to make one for you. :thumbs: I think that's the first time anyone's ever described the the boot on a Zed as a chasm! :lol:

Slight exaggeration I know. But you can't exactly reach the end of the boot! :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in one of these. Is it possible to have it bare (no finish) as I will want to get it flocked with some other trim so it all matches.

PM'd :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...