350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

Thanks 14N for my boot divider.

Here's installed in my Z. I put bolts and sprayed them black through mine so I can attach it to my existing fittings. Mainly cos I drive like a loon and it fell out once when I slammed the breaks on and something loose in my boot knocked it out of place. Great quality and glad I invested in one.

Thanks again

f541af919a80e394e30b762dd9d54f28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks Ian. Great quality & fits perfectly with the neoprene strip and gives it good grip on the plastic.

image_zpsdldib5hx.jpeg

Edit: second photo showing how clean/neat the finish is between the plastic and divider

image_zps9cqtp1us.jpeg

Edited by matt89
  • Like 3

Really happy with this. They look so much better than the pictures. Ian was such a pleasure to deal with and these fit so much better than the oem and the quality is far superior!

Going to have play with mine to see if i can get it flush like everyone else now :lol:

Thanks a lot Ian :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-28421-0-21578600-1459870086_thumb.jpg

Edited by jamie1234
  • Like 1

Really happy with this. They look so much better than the pictures. Ian was such a pleasure to deal with and these fit so much better than the oem and the quality is far superior!

Going to have play with mine to see if i can get it flush like everyone else now :lol:

Thanks a lot Ian :thumbs: :thumbs:

You're welcome Jamie, thanks very much for asking me to make one for you. I'm glad you're happy with it and prefer it to your original/OEM one :)

I don't actually place mine so it's flush and set it back a little, kind of a 'midway point' like you have. But there's no right or wrong way to fit it :lol: - just personal preference.

Thanks again Jamie :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

These look pretty suave. How tight is the fit against the carpet? Main reason I ask is I have one of the cheaper thinner boot carpets and considering getting a thicker one to lay over the top or maybe some underlay which will raise the height a little.

• Like 1

These look pretty suave. How tight is the fit against the carpet? Main reason I ask is I have one of the cheaper thinner boot carpets and considering getting a thicker one to lay over the top or maybe some underlay which will raise the height a little.

Thank you. That's not a problem regarding boot carpet(s), I'll drop you a PM :thumbs:

Went to Japfest on Sunday and met up 14N. Managed to bag myself one of his boot dividers and I gotta say if you don't have one, then seriously put it on your shopping list. They fit perfectly, look great AND I think it's made it quieter in the cabin now (might just be me...).

Anyways, thank you 14N :thumbs:

• Like 2

Went to Japfest on Sunday and met up 14N. Managed to bag myself one of his boot dividers and I gotta say if you don't have one, then seriously put it on your shopping list. They fit perfectly, look great AND I think it's made it quieter in the cabin now (might just be me...).

Anyways, thank you 14N :thumbs:

Thanks MrChow (from The Hangover) :lol: I'm pleased you're happy with it and felt that it was worth carrying round Silverstone all day with you til you returned to your car. :):thumbs:

Hi would really like one of these in black suede. is this possible and how much please?

Oooo, that's a bit fancy Rob :lol: By suede do you mean alcantara? I'll have to see how much a piece large enough would cost. I'm sure it would be possible though.

EDIT: Had a quick look and black alcantara/faux suede is readily available and very reasonably priced. If that is what you mean, let me know mate and I'll order some and see how I can work with it :thumbs:

• Like 1