Peak District 2016 **Interest and ideas thread**

MrsNiki

my friend (if allowed) will be coming in a Mercedes C63 coupe with the 507 upgrades !

...If he's allowed to attend that is, I understand if it's Zed only. Just wanted to ask.

No fiesta's or astra's haha

Yeah I'm keeping it to forum members only, if your mate is on here then that's all good! :)

Just planning 2016 and wondering if this trip is replacing Wales this year?????

There is no current plan for wales in 2016, hence Nikki stepping forward very kindly to sort this event out.

At the moment it's looking like the replacement as nobody has volunteered for running Wales, plus it'll be a nice change, trying somewhere new :D

There is no current plan for wales in 2016, hence Nikki stepping forward very kindly to sort this event out.

At the moment it's looking like the replacement as nobody has volunteered for running Wales, plus it'll be a nice change, trying somewhere new :D

Agree with change of scene. Been to Wales twice with club. Was epic but Nice to try something new. Date is a little close to Le Mans so just need to review plans. Are there still spaces on this weekend??? :D

Agree with change of scene. Been to Wales twice with club. Was epic but Nice to try something new. Date is a little close to Le Mans so just need to review plans. Are there still spaces on this weekend??? :D

Plenty of room, up to 30 cars if I remember correctly. Get your name down, be good to see you again and your much improved zed from Wales last year.

• 2 weeks later...