New Wheels

gstraw

Now I'm being a stalker haha, gstraw got them from the Judd HQ up here in Aberdeen, Scotland... the same place I bought mine. They are available through a couple of re-sellers, but as they are a UK company you can order direct.

Cheapest online I think:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-JUDD-T311R-wider-rear-Alloy-Wheels-Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-02-09-78E-/401018803184?hash=item5d5e9553f0:g:JPQAAOSw9mFWMQXg

Although thats for staggered and the car above has 9.5j square setup

• 2 months later...

Hey josh... it's a hybrid and was a total pain to fit. It's an evo R carbon fibre 3 piece splitter and I also got the evo r carbon fibre fang cover. Your supposed to have one or the other but I got my body shop to cut up the fang cover to allow the front splitter to fit too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey josh... it's a hybrid and was a total pain to fit. It's an evo R carbon fibre 3 piece splitter and I also got the evo r carbon fibre fang cover. Your supposed to have one or the other but I got my body shop to cut up the fang cover to allow the front splitter to fit too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I hadn't seen that before, it looks like it was worth all the effort. really nice car mate (y)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...