350z Clear front bumper reflectors

syy

Seeing you are relatively new on the forum I'll just point you in the direction of the Group Buy rules in case you have not seem them:

http://www.350z-uk.c...-on-group-buys/

First observation I would make is that are you are aware the reflectors for the rev-up versions of the 350s are different to the pre-rev-ups?

• Like 1

I'd be up for a set for an 07 HR. I have a Nismo bumper but assume the reflectors are the same as non-Nismo bumpers? Got any pictures of them, by clear, do you mean white?

If you've a nismo v1 bumper on your HR Jay Kay it will be the pre facelift reflectors you will need I'm sure. Here's a pic of mine if it helps. Mines a DE but all the V1's are the same and I don't think the V2 &3's have reflectors.

465cf6606ebd02cb07ca5cea38c1c3d4_zpsdtz7nizb.jpg

Edited by SHEZZA

I definately have a v1, as you say v2 and v3 don't have reflectors. But I spoke to someone who sold them a while back and said it was for an 07 hr and they suggested that a standard 07 reflector would work rather than needing an early one

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...